Contest

Kaylee's P.O.V.

The day my life changed started off as just another boring day sitting at my computer while  

Meagan watched TV. She was living with us for the summer while her family was in Europe. Meagan has dark brown curly hair. that passes her shoulders easily. She has dark brown eyes that are almost black. Sometimes they creep me out and she uses that against me. She's 5'2, 4 inches shorter than me. She is lightly tanned and I've always been jealous of that. But most importantly, she's my best friend.

Since Meagan was hypnotized by the TV I decided to check my twitter. As I'm scrolling through my home page I see a tweet from the one THE only Austin Mahone. It said "hey guys, I'm having a contest! Go follow this link, <3" so what do I do? I follow the link.

The contest was for ONE lucky fan to have the privilege to house Austin Mahone and his best friend Alex Constancio for two weeks while Austin was on tour. I scream, "Meagan! Guess who's having a contest where they could LIVE in our house for two weeks!?!?"

"Who!?" Meagan's asks. "Austin Mahone! Oh my goodness, Meagan he's bringing along Alex, too!" Meagan's obsession with Alex was almost as bad as mine with Austin. "Should we enter?" I ask.

"Yeah! We could actually win this Kaylee!" Meagan says. She always had an optimistic outlook on life which I envied. I was a glass half empty kind of girl. Even though I knew we wouldn't win, Meagan made me enter anyway. It said that we would be getting a email within the next week. I wasn't getting my hopes up, but I knew Meagan was.

Meagan's POV

I was so interested in this dumb TV that i almost didn't hear Kaylee scream. "Meagan! Guess who's having a contest where they could LIVE in our house for two weeks!?!?" I was getting excited. "Who!?" I ask impatiently. She screams, "Austin Mahone! Oh my goodness, Meagan he's bringing along Alex, too!" Oh no, Alex would be here too? I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet him, but I'd get so shy and self conscious. And. what if he liked Kaylee and not me? I was always so jealous of her. She's 5'6, has really long dark blonde hair that most people would say is light brown, bright hazel eyes that turn green when she's happy, and most of all she's skinny. He'd fall for her, not me.

"Should we enter?" She asks. I can't let her see my insecurity so I say, "yeah! We could actually win this Kaylee!" I know she appreciated my enthusiasm because she entered the contest. It said we will be getting an email within the next week, lets just hope we win.

*3 days later*

Guess who has a new email.

----

Hey guys! If you like this , don't forget to read, vote, and share to your friends! Oh, and check out my new fan fic called Tallies. It's a Harry one(: