Six Flags.

Austin's POV

We spent all day Saturday inside and watching movies. Kaylee fell asleep on me again and once I took her to her room she asked me to stay. So I got to hold her through the night and let me say, it is the best feeling in the world.

Sunday morning I woke up in Kaylee's bed but she was gone. "How do I look?" Kaylee says with a smile as she emerges from her closet. "Nice enough for being seen with you but comfy enough for roller coasters?" She smirks.

I walk over to her, still groggy from sleep, and say, "you look good in anything babe. And no need to dress up since you're with "Austin Mahone", you're perfect the way you are." I smile, give her a kiss, and run downstairs.

*3 hours later.*

Alex's POV

We arrived at six flags at 9 in the morning. Kaylee and Meagan were passed out and the park didn't open for another 30 minutes so we let them sleep.

"So man, Ryan's coming tomorrow. I'm terrified. I mean I really like Kaylee." I say.

"Would you say you love her? I know it's hard for you to say that, but do you think it could be love with Kaylee?" Alex asks.

I don't answer because I see Kaylee and Meagan have woken up and it's time to go into the park.

As we walk up to the ticket window I hear, "Oh my god, is that Kaystin?!"

Crap. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my fans but I don't know how Kaylee is going to react to this. "Hey, I'm Austin and th-"

"I'm Kaylee." She cuts me off and smiles. I'm guessing she can hold her own.

We talk to the girl for about five minutes. Her name was Linsey, she was our biggest fan, and the only thing she wanted was autograph and a picture with not just me, but both Kaylee and I. It was an easy fan but I'm just afraid of what today will bring us.

"You were amazing back there," I say. Ad all she does is look over and smile at me. We get to the window and look for Alex and Meagan. We see them talking to Linsey and laugh a little.

Alex's POV

We go into the park and the one ride I focused on is The Batman. I start running and Kaylee follows which makes Meagan and Austin come. "I love this ride!" Kaylee screams. I laugh a little and think, "this is why she's my best friend."

"Yeah, I know Alex, but you need to learn how to think inside of your head!" She says with a smile and nudges me. We wait in line for about ten minutes since we wanted to ride in the first row.

So to sum up the whole day, we rode EVERYTHING. It was awesome and we didn't really have a lot of Austin's fans come up and ask for stuff. We left around six and had a two and a half hour ride back home.

I've been thinking about if Austin loves Kaylee or not. Austin can be a bit of a player when it comes to girls feelings since his last girlfriend. I just don't want Kaylee to get hurt. I can honestly say I love Meagan. Since Austin has become famous, all of these girls fawn over me and act like they like me for fame but Meagan's different. She makes me feel loved.

We get home and I look in the backseat and see Meagan wide awake but Kaylee passed out. She was using Austin's jacket as a blanket and looked so peaceful. But I swear this girl could sleep for days.

"Babe, wake up. We're home." I hear Austin say as he opens her door. He has the biggest smile plastered on his face when she wakes up and ushers him to carry her to her room. He effortlessly picks her up and carries her into the house.

"Hey Alex, wanna watch a movie?" Meagan asks as she gets out of the car. "Sure babe," I say grabbing her hand and walking into the house. I gotta say, I'm a little nervous for tomorrow too. Not because I think Ryan's going to steal Meagan away from me because he doesn't have the guts. But nervous that Kaylee is going to get hurt by Austin's jealousy. We will see what tomorrow will bring.

------

Hey guys, please please comment and tell me the days I should post on. Please. (: I love you all.