Chapter 46: Running with the Wolves

Running with the Wolves

Eira's POV

My crystal horse appeared in front of me and I hurriedly jumped to its back to follow Beatrix. I was also clutching my ice sword while my other hand was on my horse.

"Want us to go with you?" Sebastian suddenly appeared in front of me. He was sweating and was not wearing a top.

His pack was behind him and some were fighting too. "You sure you want to?" I asked him. Smirking.

"Why not?" The side of his lips rose and then he transformed to his wolf form.

Same with his pack, they all transformed to their majestic forms and their furs were shining so bright.

"You'll go after Beatrix, love?" Percival appeared in front of me. Pinatong niya ang kamay niya sa kamay ko na nakahawak sa aking kabayo.

"She's not far from here," I answered. My lips formed into a smile when I saw Percival kiss the back of my hand. "I'll leave you here but I will be fighting too..."

Percival got my sword from my hand when an enemy tried to attack us and swiftly sliced its head. "I will be fighting for you..." he said and then he placed my sword back into my hand.

He gave me one last look before he turned his back on me to continue fighting with the enemies.

I was wondering why it seemed that the enemies are still coming. Ganoon ba karami ang sa mga kalaban?

Some towns in Elidoria are fighting us too, except Romabi, the town I saved from drowning. I think that their King was able to persuade them to fight me.

Buti na lamang na ang mga guwardiya sa kanilang palasyo ay lumaban sa panig ko.

"Let's go, Sebastian..."

I led the way with my horse and Sebastian and his pack was running behind me. A wolf from the back howled, maybe wishing us to take care as we chase the enemies lurking in the dark.

It was my first time running with the wolves, and I didn't think that it would be at times like this. Their furs were bouncing as they ran and they all looked so magical.

They were huge and beautiful.

"You're becoming slower, Sebastian," I teased.

I heard his annoyed growl and saw how he tried to run faster than my horse. Itinago ko ang ngiti sa aking labi.

I shifted my horse to take the left path because I felt their presence there.

I never knew how huge the whole battlefield was, not until now. There were still a lot of people fighting in this corner.

The houses were on fire.

I'm wondering where are my people who didn't join the war? The ons who were evacuated.

Dumadagundong ang kaba sa akong dibdib sa aking naisip.

No... it can't be.

Beatrix can't be after my people right?

But thinking of her state right now, I'm sure she will go that far just to get even with me. She was embarrassed, and couldn't get my powers.

Sa puntong ito, alam ko na ang takbo ng isip ng babaeng yun. Nahihibang na siya.

I threw my sword towards the enemy who was strangling a witch. I could see from afar how there was fire in his hands while he was strangling her. The sword directly struck his heart causing him to let go of the witch.