My Brothers Best Friend *

Kira's POV:

I jerked up to sound of my alarm. Slapping my hand over the silence button with one hand, i ground the heel of my other hand into my eye. I rolled out of the covers begrudgingly and shuffled over to my closet. Grabbing a sweatshirt that went just past my butt, and some leggings, I hummed to myself in my attempt to wake up more. I stripped off my pajamas, leaving me in my pink lace underwear. I was reaching over to grab my clothes off the top of the dresser when a voice sounded behind me.

"Looking good Kira."

I spun around to see my brothers best friend leaning against the doorway, his chiseled face settled in a grin. Eyes roaming.

I let out a shriek and pulled my sweatshirt over my head. "Caleb! Get out!" i shrieked. He chuckled and put his hands in the air palms up, retreating, and successfully dodging the leggings i waddded up and threw at him.

I huffed and stormed over to the door shutting it quickly. I stood with my back to it trying to calm the pounding in my chest.

--------------------------------------------

Caleb's POV:

I knocked on the door to Andrews house. The door popped open as his mom stepped out. "Morning Caleb!" she called as she jogged to her car. I smiled and waved as her car pulled out the drive. Always in a hurry. I stepped into the house and made my way up the stairs to go get Andrew, who knowing him, was probably still asleep.

I heard humming coming from a door half down the hall, which i knew was Kira's. Stopping in the doorway i leaned against it, enjoying the view. Her hips moved a little to the beat of whatever she was humming as she pulled off her pajamas, revealing a bubblegum pink underwear. I smiled slightly as i scanned up and down her pale, almost plaster, perfect looking skin.

"Looking good Kira." i called.

She spun around, her beautiful green eyes wide with shock. She let out a girlish shriek and pulled her tight, long blue sweatshirt over her head. "Caleb! Get out!"

I threw my hands up in surrender and backed out, skillfully dodging the leggings she threw in my direction. Not like it was hard, she had horrible aim. I couldn't help smiling. She really was georgeous. She had a slight frame, and long wavy brown hair that flowed to just past her chest, which i couldn't help but notice. Yet was a grade younger, and my best friends sister, which is what kept me at bay.

Drew stepped into the hallway and gave me a hard punch on the shoulder.

"ow! What was that for?" I gasped out, the dude hit hard.

"i heard Kira scream you perv." he tried to hide a smile as he walked past me shaking his head. He was too used to my antics.

"Hey i cant help it, IT'S LIKE SHE WANTS ME TO LOOK!" i called back, raising my voice so that Kira would hear.

"SHUT UP!" I heard her yell from upstairs, obviously still flustered. I smiled to myself and walked after Drew.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

* sory this is kinda short! Im just trying it out. Please vote so i know to continue with this plot. :) *