Falling hard

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, groaning at the light coming through the curtains. There was a light knock on the door, making me groan again. Drew stepped in with a glass of water and advil. "thought you might need this."

I gave him a slight smile, "yeah, thanks"  I gladly popped the pills in my mouth and swallowed the water greedily. "okay well im heading over to meet Caleb, he wanted to 'burn off some steam'" Drew air quoted, " so i think were going to hit the gym."  I nearly choked on my water.

"he didnt stay here last night?" I asked, trying hard to keep the desperation out of my voice.

"Nah, he left pretty early, looked kinda pissed now that i think about it." He trailed off as he left the room. "Bye sis."

"bye." i whispered as i sank back into my bed. this cant be happening. Once i heard the front door close i let out a frustrated scream id been saving in since last night. I felt my eyes sting at the memory of Calebs face, the anger and hurt was written all over it. I looked around with blurry eyes untill i found my phone and clumbsiliy dialed Jude's number.

it rang five times before a groggy Jude answered, "do you know how early it is for god sakes Kira atleast respect..."

"Jude."  He stopped imediatley, and i knew why, i sounded broken, my voice cracking as i spoke. He only, needed that one word. "Ill be there in five." I heard the click and slowly let my arm drop. Was it over now? would he let me explain? I grabbed my phone back and sent him a quick text.

I know what you think, but nothing happened. You need to let me explain. please

i hit send and stared at my phone as if it would magically solve all my problems.  I kept staring untill my bedroom door opened. I looked up at Jude, he looked at me appologeticly. "come here baby girl." He opened up his arms and i gladly kicked off the covers and ran into them. Letting out a shaky sob as he stroked my hair. "Tell me what happened."

For the next hour i explained everything to Jude, he sat and listened attentivley, then proceeded to make my hot chocloate and put in my favorite movie. Which is where i am now, curled up on the couch with Jude sipping hot chocolate and watching Pitch Perfect. We stayed that way untill the front door opened and i tensed against Jude's side. not wanting to turn around. "Hi Drew." Jude emphasized his name and squeezed my shoulder, giving me the okay. I relaxed, but couldnt tell wether to be releived or dissapointed that it wasnt Caleb.

"Still nursing a hangover i see," Drew chuckled, "thats what you get for drinking little sis." He flopped down next to me, making me sandwiched between himself and Jude. I welcomed the warmth from them both, it was comforting and exactly what i needed. I moved over and snuggled into Drews side, he chuckled and wrapped his arm around me.  The last thing i felt before i fell asleep was Drew kissing my forehead and ruffling my hair.

I woke up in my bed a little later to my phone buzzing with reminders of texted id received while i was alseep.

*******

Calebs POV:

        I looked up from where i was talking sports with Steven, only to see Kira table dancing. I muttered a few curses at Jude for not watching her before i made my way over. Halfway ther she was gone. son of a bitch. I ade my way threw the crowd and around the room, searching for her. After a few miniutes i gave up and headed up to her room, hoping she'd gone to bed or Gwen had taken her up.

"Kira?" i called out, i reached for the knob, "oh god..." She was groaning. WHAT THE HELL?!

I threw open the door, letting it slam against the wall. I stopped in shock, she was lying, half naked on top of Jared.  No.  I felt my anger rise, i just wanted to push her off him and rip his throat out for touching her.  "What. is. this." I struggled out, trying to keep myself under control.

She just stared at me. Half naked, laying on top of another guy, staring at me. "You know what. Never mind. im done." I slammed the door. I had enough of this. I stormed down the stairs and through the crowd, knocking a few people over in the process. Once i made it to my car i speed out of the drive way, not bothering to look if there was any cars coming. My foot never left the gas pedal as i speed home. Only when i made it to my driveway did my tires skid to a stop.

I took raged breaths, "FUCK!" i slammed my fists into the steering wheel. A strangled sound escaped my lips as i put my head in my hands and let out all my emotions, hurt, anger, sadness, dissapointment, betrayal.

******

I woke up and let out a gaso at my stiff muscles when  i tried to sit up straight. Sleeping in a car will do that to you. Making my way to my house, i beelined for the shower. Washing the salt off my face and sweat off my body. 

Once i was done i dialed Drew and told him to meet me at the gym, i needed to burn off some steam.

I met Drew there a half hour later. He looked at my face, which told him not to ask any questions. He held up his hands in surrender. I tossed him a pair of boxing gloves and we hit the ring. After two matches and a few bruises, i stepped off the get water, hearing my phone buzz in the process. I checked the messages and groaned,

Kira : I know what you think, but nothing happened. You need to let me explain. please

i threw my phone back on my towel and hit the ring, harder than before. Once we finsihed i picked up my phone again.

Caleb: What is there to explain. I saw what i saw Kira.

It was a few hours before i recieved a reply.

Kira: You walked in at a bad time, Jared helped me because i was drunk.

Caleb: yeah sure looked like he was helping you.

Kira: He was! I kinda threw up on my dress and was getting changed when i fell on him, i was drunk you know!  I could imagine her blushing as she typed this, and it made my heart clench.

Caleb: Then why was there groaning Kira? what the hell was that?!

Kira: I was embarassed, it was an oh god what did i do, not a..ya know.

I sighed, i had to admit, it made sense, i was still angry though, i was releived, but still.

Caleb: okay. i beleive you. We'll talk tomorrow.

Kira: Oh thank gosh :) okay, sweet dreams

Caleb: You too, night mouse.

i set my phone on my night stand, and ran my hands threw my hair. I smiled as i imagined her letting out that cute little giggle she always does whenever i call her mouse. It was like bells ringing. She's going to be the death of me. She drives me insane sometimes, but i was utterly and completley falling for this girl. And falling hard.

@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#

A/N:

there you guys go, you can breathe now! :) i couldnt leave you hanging for long, that would just be cruel <3  hope you like it!!!  LOVE YOU and please comment and vote, i love hearing from you guys!

xoxoxoxoxox