B.D.F.

I gasped and jumped back into an awaiting Jude's as he laughed.  I guess I deserve it though as I did suggest a scary movie. ...I just didn't know he'd choose the "Grudge".

I turned to look at Jude, "you're a bad person" I pouted. He just laughed more,  making me do the only thing I could think of at the moment,  which happened to be to splatter his face Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.

Jude's laughter cut off abruptly add he scrunched his face from the creamy impact.  I slowly set down my ice cream and stood up, watching Jude intently for any sings of retaliating.  His eyes snapped open,  Immediately locking on me. I screamed and ran into the kitchen, quickly arming myself with a can of whipped cream and turning to face Jude who still had his ice cream.

He watched me like a predator watched it's prey, slowly stalking into the kitchen, spoon at the ready,  aware of every move.

"You made a mistake there shorty." He stated as he glared playfully.

My eyes narrowed, "IM NOT SHO-" I was cut off by the splat of creamy dairy hitting my face, then dripping into my top, making me squeal at the chill. 

Jude's laughed at my face and I took that opportunity to cover his entire upper half with a wild spray of whipped cream.

"Oh...you're done for." Jude said menacingly before tackling me to the ground effectively covering me in whip cream too.

Soon I couldn't tell between what was whipped cream and ice cream as we were completely covered in both. I was currently pinned under Jude, I had gained the upper hand for a moment, but Jude, being the guy did eventually gain the upper hand...it'd be kinda sad if he didnt.

"Give it up kira!!" He yelled while holding the bottle of chocolate syrup over my face threateningly.

"NEVER!" I put my hand over his dessert covered face, trying to pry him off my in vain.

"That's it!" With that the syrup sprayed over my face and hair. That's gonna be a bitch to get out. I screamed like a mad woman as I struggled to get out of the chocolatey stream. I heard the door bang open as Jude relented. Wiping my eyes I looked up to see Drew and Caleb in the door way, taking in the scene with wide eyes.

"What the hell happened in here?"  Drew asked cautiously stepping in the kitchen.

Caleb right behind him, glaring at the position Jude was in, then shifting his haze onto me, humor filled his eyes as he took in my, I'm sure, attractive appearance. 

"Wow kira, don't you look cute,  new make up?"

"Ha. Ha." I glared playfully.

"You guys better clean this up." Drew stated, crossing his arms to try and be more stern. I rolled my eyes and Jude slid to the floor beside me.

Jude looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eye before standing and hauling me to my feet. "We will, but first. .." he expanded glances with Drew and Caleb, " I think we need to get Kira cleaned off."

Before I could even ask what that meant drew threw me over his shoulder and walked out the door with Jude and Caleb trailing behind laughing evily.

Drew spun me around a few times making me gasp before setting me down. I stumbled around and tried to catch a clear sight of the boys.

"What the he-" I gasped then began screaming at the cold hose water washed down from my face and torso, carrying the junk food with it. Once the water stopped know set my glare oh Drew who was bent over wheezing from the hilarity of drenching me.

Before he could catch his breath I ran up and grabbed the hose from his now loose from laughter grip.  "Hey Drew, you got some on your shirt" I smiled innocently before soaking him too in playback.

Once I was finished with him I turned the hose on Jude "traitor" I yelled as a battle cry. He stumbled to the ground gasping for air. Satisfied I turned to Caleb whose face was now red from laughing so hard.  Smirking I scooped some cream off my head and threw it, effectively splattering the front of his shirt, which fit him yummily I might add.

" hey Caleb you got something there..."

Realizing what I was about to do he back up palm outstretched.  "Babe, hey, I didn't even-" he didn't get to finish that sentence as I sprayed him.

****

By the time we all caught our brdare at and headed inside it was getting dark. "I'm going to go get changed, Jude can clean since he caused the most mess and is a traitor." I stated with my hands planted firmly on my hips, he huffed and followed orders, grumbling something about me being a dictator.  I laughed and started up the stairs only to hear Caleb talking to drew behind me.

"I'm gonna grab some clothes from your room bro."

I could almost hear Drews glare from here as Caleb started up the steps.

" I HAVE EARS LIKE A HAWK! !!"

I laughed and turned towards Caleb, pulling him into my room with me.

As soon as the door closed my back was against it, Caleb's lips covering mine. I laughed and pulled back," if I thought that shirt was hot on you before I was seriously mistaken" I smirked, while looking over his security body slowly . "I really do have to change."

With that I strutted teasingly across the room and pulled off my top,  feeling Caleb's eyes burn onto my skin.

I turned to grab the sweatshirt from my bed, well aware how I was flashing Caleb my purple bra clad chest all the while. It's not like he hasn't seen it before.

Before I could reach the bed Caleb swooped me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. Hot kisses peppered my neck and his hands squeezed the back of my thighs. I threw my head back,  letting out a breathless moan. My back hit the bed and Caleb crawled toward me,  settling between my legs. His eyes held so much emotion I was lost, snapped back when his lips met mine once again in a sensual kiss, his hands trailing up my sides, making me gasp into the kiss from the tickling sensation.

Caleb pulled back and kissed my cheek, his hands arching onto my side, the tickling my sides like crazy making me thrash and squeal.  He laughed and pecked kisses all over and he continued to tickle me.

"HANDS OFF MY SISTER CALEB OR YOUR BALLS ARE MINE!" 

Caleb stood up, pulling me with him as he laughed at Drews threat while I tried to catch my breath.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled my head into his chest, loving the warmth I got from him,  physically and emotionally.

"I lo-like you a lot baby girl."

I smiled brightly and hugged him tighter, "I like you a lot too Caleb."

An:

Your welcome for actually updating :) I love you my lovelies
Comment and Vote!!!  AND SOMEONE MAKE ME A COVER PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!