Teachers now days *

Kira's POV

After getting dressed, i brushed on some natural makeup, and threw my hair up into a sloppy yet cute bun. I rushed downstairs in time to grab a bagel from the fridge and run out the door to see Caleb's red toyota starting up. I jogged over and slid into the backseat.

"Took ya long enough." Andrew muttered.

I rolled my eyes and buckled my seatbelt. Caleb turned in his seat and gave me a once over, which made me blush considering this mornings happenings. "I liked the outfit with out the leggings." he said with a wink. I blushed harder, my cheeks turning a bright crimson, which only made him smile more. Andrew reached over and grabbed his chin, turning his face to the road, none too gently. Caleb chuckled and began the drive to school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes later, the toyota pulled into the school parking lot, music blaring. Once Caleb found a spot, we stepped out and went our sperate ways. Navigating my way through the front doors and down a few hallways, i stopped at my locker. I pulled out my AP world history book and made my way to my class. Sitting down i watched the last few students trickle in before the bell rang. Per ususal Mr. Stuard bagan his lesson on the dot, not even waiting for everyone to be seated. He scribbled a few facts on the board for today's lesson, then began his lecture.

The rest of the day went by almost roboticly. The only time i really liked at school was fourth period. Being a junior i had a free period, and mine happens to fall right before lunch, making it so i had almost two hours to myself. When the bell rang, signaling the end of third i dropped off my books at my locker and made my way to the back of the school.

Walking out the back entrance, i strolled over to a circle of benches, that always remained unused, except by me. I sat down on the middle one and pulled out a novel, and a brown paper sack that i kept a few snacks in. I made myself comfortable, opened my book, and let myself get lost in the book, so when the bell rang for fifth, i jumped. Crap! I was late, how in actual hell had i not heard the lunch or the five minute bell?

I shoved the book and sack into my bag, and ran for the school, changing my pace to a speed walk as i went through the front doors. By the time i reached my anatomy class i was out of breath and six minutes late.

I went for subtle as i gently pulled open the door and stepped in, Ms. Gen's back was to me, so with some stares and comical smiles from the class i tip-toed over to my desk and sat down. Letting out a breath of relief as i sank back into my seat.

"Ms. Pastori, would you like lunch detention or after school detention?" Ms. Gen's cool voice rang across the classroom, her cold gaze turned upon me, waiting for my response. I weighed my options, if i had after school detention, then i'd go to the ISS room, and if i had lunch detention, then i'd be in here...alone...with her. "After school," I sighed. I'd rather be with the tweakers and 'rebels' than in here with Ms. Gen for almost a hour longer than usual. She nodded her head, and actually looked like she was enjoying this...teachers now days.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How will detention go? Will she meet someone new, possibly. Idk, we'll just have to see ;)

PLEASE vote and comment, anything helps!!!