The first kind of dates are the best kind of dates Pt. 2

Caleb pulled me to a stop next to a small hill, "come on," he said nodding his head up and started climbing with me in tow. "Close your eyes, no peeking or you'll ruin it." Caleb told me once we reached the top. I did as he said and nervously shifted from foot to foot. Caleb gently grabbed my writst and pulled me toward him, " okay," He whispered, "open your eyes". I slowly opened my eyes to one of the most romantic and things i think ill ever see.

The hill over looked the rest of the park and a small lake, the sun was starting to sink, painting the sky bright oranges and pinks. Then there was the picnic. The blanket and basket laid on the ground with some of my favorite foods spread out among it.

My hand went over my mouth as i looked over everything, and finally at Caleb, i was at a total loss of words. He laughed lightly at my reponse and took a step forward.

"I was hoping you would like it." He nervously tugged at his hair, which i thought was adorable, Caleb isnt the nervous type. "I'd - I'd never done anything like this before, so itll be a first for both of us...its not to much right?" Caleb rushed out at the end, his eyes getting bigger.

Smiling i shook my head and wrapped my arms around him, feeling him relax and hug me back. "Well come on," he said pulling back, "lets eat."

********

We spent the next hour talking and eating, the conversation was never forced, which was something i loved about being with Caleb. Even after knowing each other all these years, we still had plenty to talk about. As i swallowed the last of my soda, Caleb pulled me over to him so i was sitting between his legs, leaning back against him. It was actually a super comfortable position and i was loving the way his arms were gently resting around my middle.

Caleb cleared his throat and shifted nervously "Hey, um- Kira?" 

"Yeah?"

"Um- would, would you be my- my girlfriend?" He stuttered out.

I tensed up, feeling total shock, and excitment.  Caleb felt my reaction and sighed, "I'm sorry Kira, you dont have to, I'm sorry, i shouldnt-"

I cut him off by spinning around and smashing my lips to his, making him fall back in suprise. "Well" Caleb said after i pulled back, but not moving off him. "ill take that as a yes."

I laughed, "Yes." I kissed him again and was now aware of the position we were in. He seemed to become aware too by the soft growl that left his throat as his kiss intensified. His hand slid down to grip the back of my thigh and pull it up so i was now straddling him. I faltered a little at this new position and he took that opportunity to flip us over so he was on top and between my legs.

I wound my fingers through his hair and let him take control, his tounge massaging mine. I broke for air and he continued to kiss me down my neck, making my back arch in response. His hands wandered, exploring my body. He got to the hem of my jeans and slipped a finger slightly unfer the waist band teasing me. I gasped in response and he took that as a que to continue.

Safe to say, it was an exciting first date.

A/N:

hope that's good for you guys. and before anyone asks...they didnt have sex, just made out. All is safe and well. Comment and vote guys, love yall!