𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚝

☯☯☯

𝙰 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜.

☯☯☯

Yandere: Vesper, dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, fair skin, 26 years old.

This will take place during the Salem Witch Trials.

The yandere will be a priest.

Please note that I am not trying to offend anyone by putting their/ your beliefs in a bad light. I am simply using my knowledge of what happened during the trials.

Please also note that (Y/N) will be eating pork in this oneshot. Sorry to all the vegans/ vegetarians.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Drugging, rape, and mentions of torture. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

☯☯☯

I hold back my tears as I watch another one of my friends is unjustly convicted of being a witch. Why? Simply because she could read and complete higher-level math problems faster than some of the men.

Sarah Leighton. That's her name. She lost her mother at a young age due to the influenza. Her father decided that, since her mother couldn't teach her skills like sewing or embroidery, he would teach her how to read and write.

Once Sarah's father passed, she decided to dedicate herself to learning everything she possibly could about nature. She was so invested in her work that she began to skip church. Something her friends weren't happy about. So, naturally, they told the church. They broke down her door one night as she was researching fungi.

Tonight, she was tried and found guilty of "witchery." Bullshit. She was simply doing what she loved. I want to sneak into her cell to offer her comfort tonight. I know it'll mean a death penalty for me, too, if I get caught, but I'm willing to risk it.

Now, of course, women getting sent to trial under the accusations of being witches didn't always happen in my town. It all started when the new priest came to my already extremely religious community. Then, one day during service, he claimed that he had found knots around his house and blamed it on witches.

Thus began the town wide witch hunt. Now, every unmarried woman is getting tried, along with the widows of the town.

I figure that it's only a matter of time before I am convicted of something and tried. After all, Sarah and I were the only two unmarried young maidens left. And, with her being sentenced to death at first light, I'm sure I'll be next.

I attempted to exit the courthouse without any social interactions, fearing for someone to accuse me of unholy sorcery.

However, my efforts prove futile when a hand grasps my shoulder. I cock my neck to see the head of the church himself, Vesper. I turn my entire body towards the man and greet him. "Good evening, Father Vesper. Is there something you need me for?"

"Good evening, Miss (Y/N). I just wished to ask if you would join me for supper? My servents are preparing a pork roast with seasoned potatoes." He said, never removing his hand from my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm not quite sure. I was hoping to make it home before nightfall. And, as you know, my house is near the outskirts of town." I explain. I really didn't want to eat supper with him, especially tonight if I want to help Sarah.