𝚉𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚗

☯☯☯

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐.

☯☯☯

Yandere: Haru, long black hair, amber eyes, pale skin, Asian.

☯☯☯

I walk into the living room of my house. I see my mother and father on the couch. Dad is sobbing violently. Mom is trying to comfort him, but her own tears also fall.

"Mom? Dad? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask them, stepping in front of the couch to see them better.

"Oh, (Y/N)..." My mother says, opening her arms for a hug that I gladly accept.

My father also joined the hug. "(Y/N), my only daughter, I'm so so sorry." He said as his tears stained by shirt.

"What's going on? I promise whatever it is, I'll help you both." I look at them, my eyes begging to know what's wrong.

"I went to the bar late last night and got drunk. I began gambling against a man with a mysterious aura. I ran out of spending money, and I just couldn't accept losing. So, I gambled away the first thing that came to mind when I thought of precious things. You. I told him, 'I have no more money, but if I win, you give me all the money I lost tonight. However, if you win, I'll give you my daughter. She's a very beautiful young single maiden who works diligently and has a kind soul.' Surprisingly, he agreed. I tried my best to win, but in the end, the fates were on his side. Just before he left, he slipped me a piece of paper with an address and note stating, 'Bring her to this address by no later than midnight tomorrow night. She will not need to bring anything, for it will be provided.' I'm sorry, (Y/N). I must be the worst father ever. If I could take it back, I would."

I stare at my dad, in shock. I slowly back away, feeling my own salty tears burn down my face. "There has to be something we can do, right?" I question.

"You could attempt to convince him to set you free. In the meantime, we will send you letters. Each one will tell you how much we miss you." My mother countered, trying to give some hope to my fate.

Dad hands me the slip of paper. I take it, sighing. "I'll go alone. I hope to see you again someday." I emotionlessly state before walking out the door with nothing but an umbrella, myself, and my sorrows.

As I walk, I can only think about how stupid my father was and my newfound hatred for both my parents.

After about an hour of walking (and crying) in the rain, I reach my destination. The house was rather large with traditional architecture. I slowly make my way up the steps, shakily knocking. The door creaked open, revealing a young man who appears to be in his late teens to early twenties. He had short black hair and hazel eyes.

"Hello, I was told to come to this address by my father." I state, handing him the note.

"Ah, yes. You must be the new resident. Please, come in. The master of the house will see you shortly." The man said, running off.

I do as I am told, simply taking in the view. The interior of the house continued the traditional theme. The man who greeted me at the door returns, coughing to gain my attention. "Miss (L/N), my I present to you, Master Haru."

I turn to see a man taller than the one who greeted me. He had silky long black hair that cascaded down his back. His eyes were a piercing amber that scanned my form. He wore a traditional yukata that was made of golden silk with  black foxes embroidered on it.

"Miss (Y/N). It's a pleasure to meet you in person." Haru states.

"I wish I could say the same about you." I hiss. "What is it you want from me anyway? There has to be a reason you accepted my father's bet."

"We have a spiteful tongue, I see. I would recommend you keep that mouth of yours clean." He stated. "But, I thought you knew why you were here. Did your father not tell you?"

"He told me I was here because he lost a bet. He said gambled me because I was something precious to him." I confidently reply.

"That story doesn't match up with what he told me. Here, I'll share my side over dinner. Speaking of which, that's ready, correct, Ren?" Haru asked, turning to the shorter male.

"Uh, yes, sir! Please sit at the table, and I will bring it out." Ren stuttered out before running off yet again.

"Will you allow me to show you to the dining area?" Haru inquires, extending his arm for me to take.

In all honesty, I blushed. I know I shouldn't have because the reasoning behind me being here was probably disgusting, but I did.

He led me to an ornately decorated dining space and sat me down on one of the kneeling mats. We were served miso soup and tempura shrimp.

After a few minutes of silent eating, Haru spoke up. "So, your father came up to me already very intoxicated, drowning himself in alcohol. He played a few rounds, losing all the money he brought to gamble. However, he couldn't admit defeat. He told me, 'I want to play one more round. But, this time, I wager my good for nothing daughter.' I was slightly shocked. How could any good father say that? I realized I had to win this, so I could save you. If he was willing to simply lose you, he couldn't have been a good parent. So, I won, and the rest is history." He finishes, taking another bite of the soup.

I was shaken. I stared at him, eyes wide. "No. No, my father couldn't have! He cared for me! He was crying when he told me I had to come here! He- he's not a liar! You are!" I scream, running towards the door ripping it open. "I refuse to believe my father is like that!"

I open my umbrella, running into the torrential downpour. I am just about to leave the property when I run into something invisible. I bang on it, only to see gold sparkles where I pound it. "W..what the fuck?! I exclaim.

A hand grabs my shoulder. "Miss (L/N). It's no use. The master of the house owns you. You can't escape without permission. Give up before you hurt yourself." Ren stated, pulling me back inside.

☯☯☯

This one is definitely going to be in the poll.

Hopefully, it kinda made sense!

Please read the afterword!! Important information will be there!