𝚈𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢

☯☯☯

𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝; 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍.

☯☯☯

Yandere: Benji, light indigo hair, light gray eyes, pale skin, 15 years old.

For context, I wanted to do a oneshot where the "quiet soft boy" has a crush on a girl (you) that's 17 years old.

☯☯☯

I had never thought of Benji as the jealous, possessive type. But, when seeing him with a knife next to a pool of blood on the floor, I get a whole new view of the younger boy.

Okay, okay. Let's start back at the beginning, when I first met Benji. I was helping my former reading teacher with her class over the summer as a part of the volunteer program.

Each of us was assigned a kid to collaborate with each day. Benji had been a distant, absent-minded one until I tried to work with him. He opened up right away, the two of us quickly building a bond.

We would converse every day, him complimenting me periodically. Benji would say things like, "(Y/N), you're so pretty." And "Your personality is amazing! You're kind, gentle, and caring, (N/N)."

I always just brushed it off, thinking he was only being nice because he had to be.

Once that program was over and school started up again, I didn't see him for a while. I even thought he moved away at one point.

But, that theory was disproven at the winter formal dance, right before Christmas break when Benji came up to me.

"(Y/N)!! Will you please dance with me??" The indigo haired boy asks with puppy eyes. "We can catch up after not seeing each other for so long!"

Not wanting to disappoint the normally expressionless boy, I obliged. I was only expecting to have one dance with Benji, but that quickly went from two to four to the rest of the night. Needless to say, he was ecstatic by the end of the dance. "That was so much fun, (N/N)!! Can I please have your number so we can stay in contact?"

"Sure, Benji! Anyway, I need to drive home. Do you need a ride?" I smile at him.

"No, I'll be good. My parents are gonna pick me up soon."

"Okay, I'll see you after the break, then?" I look to him for assurance.

"Maybe. Maybe before then." He states before walking off.

Now, I should've taken this a little more seriously.

After the dance, Monday came around again. It was the last Monday before we're out of school, which meant lots of studying. To the library!

Surprisingly, I found Benji also in there studying. Well, I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised. Freshmen also had exams. He sat at the table, looking zoned out.

"Hey, Benji! How's it going?" I ask as I take the seat next to him.

Benji jumps slightly, quickly slamming his notebook shut. "Oh, uh, h-hi (N/N). What brings you here?" He stutters.