Breakfast

(Nararator)

It was morning and ponyville was just awaking the sun now rising. Over in candy corner pinky pie and pokey pierce were sleeping. At least that's what they wanted eachother to think first pinky pie got up out of bed and made her way to the kitchen and then pokey pierce got up and went to the back room and started fixing up the breakfast he had already put there hours before still nice and fresh. Meanwhile pinky was down stairs fixing up some balloon shaped pancakes with candy in them and some sweet apple cider just how pokey liked it. After she was done she toke everything up stairs as she was coming pokey got everything ready he had made her delicious cherry and strawbeery muffins and a delicious chocalate milkshake. When pinky was at the door and came in at the same time they said "surprise". They both gasped and smiled. They got in the bed with the breakfast and had a talk about what there day was going to be like later. Pinky said "well me and the girls have to go away to the crystal empire cadence needs help with somthing not sure but it's going to be awesome"*om nom*(biting her cherry muffn). "That sounds fun you should pack for the cold"pokey said "yeah of course" "what about you what you going to do while im away" pinky said "well my mom wants to see me over in canterlot so I'll go there then come home do some work in ponyville with any party's needing to be planned wait for you to get home" pokey said. They finished their breakfast and toke everything down stairs Mr and Mrs.Cake where coming in "hi" pokey and pinky said before leaving out to go to twilight's castle the cakes responded back with a "good morning". Pinky and pokey walked into the castle and came across Flash sentry he was talking to some other guards when he saw them. "Hi" he said and then smiled he asked pinky was she looking for twilight she's in her study and pinky bounced down the hall to the study. Flash dismissd the guards and they flew away. Pokey and flash started talking about how all the girls are leaving and flash told pokey how he will have nothing to do while his sweet princess is away. "Why not go with her" pokey asked "flash respond with a scared reaction "her brother he's not so understanding about a guard that he has command over dating his little sister he likes me but geez hes scary at times" *sigh*. They both start laughing. Then fluttershy and thunderlane along with rarity come in the castle thunderlane kisses fluttershy on the cheek telling her he has to go to cloudsdale.*eeeeeq* she squeals and blushes he flies way smiling after she watches him go smiling as he flies away. "Fluttershy darling he absolutely adores you" rarity says "I know" fluttershy giggles. Flash tells fluttershy and rarity that twilight and pinky pie are in the study and they walk down the hall. Meanwhile in the room twilight and the gang are looking for a special book that cadence requested "it is specially wrapped and it's blue" twilight says "why didn't you say so" pinky says and points to it with her hoof. Twilight picks it up with her magic and rolls her eyes as pinky bouces around the all got to they train station ready to take off. Twilight hugs flash and tell him she'll see him a couple days later. Pinky and pokey talk and pinky asks pokey what happens in a couple of days on a specific day it's important about pinky *hmmm* pokey says pinky pie shouts my birthday *pffft* (her confetti and ballons pop out). "Yes I know" pokey says "and I'll make it a dozy ok he kisses pinky pie" but inside he is not sure he can make it the best for her his super special some pony. The girls get on the train and it heads of pinky pie screams "I love you pokey pierce" and pokey pierce screams back "I love you to pinky pie " and waves.

hey I'm a new fanfic maker I love story making them up and more I'll be drawing characters and more posting pics from Google and making more stories in some way I'll make characters that you choose for togther in a story.