Wedding

A couple of months later

It was the day of the wedding. They were having it in ponyville town hall rarity had done all the decorations  pink and blue ribbons everywhere. And everyone was setup on the podium. Pinky was wearing a white dress with a pink ribbon on the bottom she had a pin in her hair that looked like pokey cutiemark but on the pin was her cutiemark. Pokey stood beside her with a pink tux on the pocket there was a blue flower the same that had got from the cave in the crystal empire. The mare was wearing a yellow plane dress with her hair curled and she began to speak. Everyone was in the crowd the princesses the eternal twins and pokey and pinkys family. Maud pie, limestone, and marble pie along with their parents were there. And granny pie was sitting next to pinkys mother. Trixie and pokey mom Silver spoon was sitting in the audience to along with there grandma. And pinkys friends along with there special some ponies were in the crowd. Rarity and fluttershy only ones crying. And the ceremony began the mayor said "do you pokey take pinky as your wife forever as  you both live" "I do" pokey said "and do you pinky take pokey as your husband forever as your both live" " I do" pinky said and jumped. "Then you both are joined forever in love you may kiss the bride" the mayor said. And pinky and pokey shared a long  kiss. After the wedding everyone went to dancing in the town eating and talking. Until later when pinky and pokey were leaving for there honeymoon but that's and other story.
The end.....

Thanks for reading I will make more fanfics  and I mite make a sequel if you wanna find out where pinky pierce went.