Mom and Dad

Pokey was in the his room getting everything togther for his visit to canterlot. He had alot on his mind trying to find out what he should do for his pinky pie. So he went in the fun cave and he wrote down some things for when he got back his list noted.

1) plan pinkys birthday party
2) Propose

Then he got the biggest idea he do the best proposal party ever.
He left the house and went to the train station and got on for canterlot. Few hours later after a nap on the ride there he arrived   he walked down the streets to his mom and dad's house. He walked in and yelled "mom dad " and  Trixie came down stairs. "Hey big brother" said Trixie hugging him "what brings you here". "Well mom wanted to see me" pokey said "mom's not here" Trixie said "where then" pokey replyed Trixie made a sad face. "What's wrong" pokey said. Mom left to Fillydephia somethings wrong with grandma. "Oh well we're gonna have to have big hopes that there's not much wrong with grandma" pokey said while hugging Trixie. "Well since I'm here let's go eat I'm starving" pokey said and him and Trixie walked outside. They went to the canterlot cafe and sat at a booth Trixie and pokey caught up on all the things that they didn't talk about while they were seperated while they drunk tea and ate a casual hay burger. After Trixie and pokey got dressed in formal things to go to the theatre. Pokey wearing a blue tux with a light blue tie and a silver pin that resembled his cutie mark. And Trixie wearing a light pale blue dress with earings that matched her cutie mark. They left the house and made there way to the doors of the theatre "reservation" a guard pony said he was formally dressed to also hiding his eyes with black sunglasses. "The great and powerful Trixie" Trixie said pokey gave Trixie a weird glare and Trixie laughed. "Go ahead the guard said and they walked in. Pokey and trixie sat up the front and waited for the show to begging. They were seeing the ballet  two pegasister sisters were performing. They saw Octavia and her choir in the corner of the stage getting set up. Octavia wearing a purple sparkle dress with silver pearl earings. *oooooo* pokey said "Oh yeah " " How's that pinky pie you two still dating" Trixie said "yeah" "I'm going to propose to her on her birthday on Thursday when she comes back I also have to plan her birthday" pokey said biting his hoof and having a scared reaction. "What's wrong" Trixie said "I don't know if I can make the best birthday party for the best party pony and my pinky" pokey said "you can do it pokey she's not the only best party planner don't forget that your awesome to who planned all his little sisters party's the best I've had in my seventeen years" Trixie said. "Thanks Trixie" pokey said "what are little sisters for i love you big brother" *shhhh* pokey said "shows starting,love you too sis" and he smiled. The shows began with Octavia and her choir playing a slow happy tune then one sister came flying slowly from the left side of the stage to the middle taking a ballerina stance she was a yellow pegasus with orange hair with a yellow stripe in her mane and tail. She wore a pink ballerina tutu with a pink laced shirt with a orange rose in the middle. Another pegasus that was orange came flying from the right her mane was yellow with a orange stripe in the tail and mane she wore the same outfit as the other. But with a yellow rose in the center. They were side by side when the music started to descend sadly and the girls began singing and dancing performing all types of flips and splits twirls and more. The song was my favorite they had song it with perfect voices I began humming the tune it was a sister lluaby that princess luna and celestia had made but they switched the lyrics to fit them and there lives.

Time to begin, the dance that we make
We work and create everyday
We practice in time
And spend our days
To make it perfect for them

But now is the day that we perform, like all of the others times we do
For we try to find the moves left inside, but now is a story for you
(They turned to us a pointed)

(the orange pegasus began singing alone)
I am Amelia the sister of orange I am the caring love of us, I love my sister just as I did way back in the past
One day we came home upon our beloved home in the woods, and to our sorrow and despair,our parents were lifeless upon the ground and we were alone together ourselves

Melia my sister , we togther forever (yellow one sang)
And eternity
Opal my sister, we togther forever (orange one sang)
And eternity

Here me as I speak parents above
We are happy and have relief
Thank you for having us for we couldn't stand to be alone

(Togther they sang)
Melia and Opal are never alone thank you for our love being alive
(the yellow pegasus began singing)
Opella is my name and I am the sister of yellow, bright I stand as a beacon of courage and take care of my sister as she does the same
But to my sadness I was there also on our worst day, I cried and screamed and guess who was there to give me the love I needed all my days

People in the audience were crying and pokey watched in awe

Melia my sister ,we togther forever
And eternity
Opal my sister ,we togther forever 
And eternity

This performance we bonds us some more ,and remind us what is important in our lives
We've been through so much togther during this life, and possibly in many more

Melia and Opal are never alone thank you for our love being alive
And keep it togther and strong

The time now is to end this story, thanks for listening
You people out there, you've never heard this one
We appreciate you seeing us, please come again
We loved you ,just like eachother
And this performance

May all you kind people travels be safe going home
Come agin to see us
And never forget how powerful love can be ,if you make it

Goodbye
Farewell
The end

(The music stopped and they bowed)

(Applause and cheers were roaring the room)
Pokey and trixie stood and clapped also. The pegasuses  left the stage and everyone exited to the lobby. To pokey and trixie surprise princess Celestia and luna were out there talking to the girls. And everyone else was talking around them. "Amelia and Opella you two were amazing thank you for coming" celestia said
"Yes wonderful" luna added "thank you the sisters said in unison"
"Your story was exciting" celestia said  "every word was true do you want to hear the actual story" Amelia said "it's still painful to talk about but it's also the story of how our cute mark was given to us". Amelia and Opella turned to show the flank it was a orange and yellow heart with sparkles around it with a ribbon tied around. "To help it make sense our last name is eternal love" Opella said.