𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 - 𝐃𝗼𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.

The next morning, Kaveh woke up his hair all messy, his eyes swollen, it was early in the morning and he didn't had enough sleep because of crying and insomnia.

He went outside and Made some breakfast, ignoring Al haitham as much as possible.

Al haitham stirred awake as he smelled the scent of breakfast wafting from outside of his room. He slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

He looked at the clock and saw that it was around 6 in the morning, which surprised him since Kaveh rarely got up early. He got out of bed and walked into the hallway, only to see Kaveh cooking in the kitchen.

Kaveh had his hair tied up with an apron on, cooking some Fish with cream sauce and Al haithams favorite Sabz Meat stew.

Al haitham stood there for a moment, watching Kaveh from a distance. The sight of him cooking breakfast without a word was a bit strange, especially after what had happened the day before.

He could tell that Kaveh was avoiding him by not looking at him or uttering a single word. Al haitham sighed before walking into the kitchen.

Kaveh stole a glance at Al haitham and quickly looked back away with what he was cooking.

"He definitely hates me.. Maybe u should really move out soon.."

Kaveh thought.

Al haitham noticed the quick glance Kaveh shot at him before looking away. He could tell that Kaveh was upset or frustrated, but he didn't fully understand why.

He walked closer to where Kaveh was cooking and leaned against the counter, watching him silently for a few moments. He wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words.

"The food smells good..." He said softly, breaking the silence.

Kaveh jumps out in surprise accidentally burning himself from plashed oil.

"Ah-!"

Al haitham noticed Kaveh jump in surprise and felt his heart drop as he saw Kaveh had accidentally burnt himself. He immediately grabbed a cloth and quickly rushed over to him, gently wiping away the oil.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.

Kaveh emmediately reacted and flinched away Al haithams hands and Walking back a few steps

"Geez im fine!"

"Why the hell is he being so nice?!" he thought to himself.

Al haitham was taken aback when Kaveh suddenly flinched away and took steps back. He froze for a moment, his hand still in mid-air before dropping it back by his side.

He stared at Kaveh, his eyes searching for any sort of explanation for his reaction. Al haitham felt of hurt upon seeing Kaveh's guarded and somewhat hostile attitude.

"So he really is still angry.. Why am i even so affected.. Hes just my roommate." Al haitham thought.

"I was just trying to help..." He muttered quietly, his voice laced with a hint of disappointment.

Al haitham shifted uncomfortably before walking back to the counter and leaning against it again. He stood there silently, the tension in the room thick and the atmosphere feeling heavy.

Kaveh goes back to cooking breakfast, right after he finsihes, he places Al haithams food and Juice drink at the dining table as he took his food and walk away into his room.

"I dont wanna see him today.." Kaveh says.

Al haitham watched as Kaveh served the food and walked away, leaving without a word.