𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 - 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞, 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮.

‼️HEAVY ANGST‼️

Al haitham, Cyno and Tighnari were now on a waverider on the way to Fontaine.

"When we get there we might need to go onto on one of the Aquabus" Tighnari said.

Al Haitham just sat on the Waverider, Thinking anxiously about Kaveh.

"Eh? Al Haitham you okay?"

Alhaitham was pulled out of his thoughts by Tighnari's question. He glanced up and nodded dismissively.

"I'm fine," he replied curtly, though his tense demeanor betrayed his true feelings.

Truth be told, he was a jumbled mess of anxiety and worry. Images of Kaveh, injured and alone, invaded his mind, causing his heart to ache with each passing second.

"Let's just get to Fontaine as quickly as possible," he said, his voice betraying a hint of frustration.

After getting to the Aquabus, They finally reach the infirmary to see a person with Brown hair with a gold hue.

"Ah you must be Kavehs friends?" she said.

As they arrived at the infirmary, the trio was immediately approached by a person with brown hair tinged with gold.

"Yes, we are," Alhaitham answered, his voice betraying none of the storm of emotions he felt inside. "We were informed that our friend Kaveh is here."

"Very well, Hes resting at the moment, I am Chiori.. Im one of Kavehs friends" chiori said.

"Hey Chiori are they finally-"
A girl with golden hair and blue eyes came out of the room.

"Oh! They're finally here, Im Navia, Please come in"

Alhaitham greeted Chiori with a nod, his thoughts still consumed by worry for Kaveh's wellbeing. The sudden appearance of Navia pulled his attention, and he listened as she spoke.

With a sharp breath, he mentally prepared himself for what he might see as they entered the room.

When al haitham, Cyno and Tighnari entered, there was Kaveh sitting up his bed, Bandages on his head while reading a book on his hand.

"Kaveh, here are your friends from Sumeru" Navia said.

"Kaveh we missed you! Are you Okay?" Tighnari said, but Kavehs reaction was.. Confused

The sight of Kaveh sitting up in bed, bandages on his head, sent a wave of relief through Alhaitham. His heart skipped a beat at the sight of his friend alive and awake.

However, as Tighnari expressed his concern and relief, Kaveh's reaction was not one of joy or reassurance. Instead, he looked confused, as if he couldn't understand why they were all there.

"Wait, you three.. Come here for a moment" Chiori said

Alhaitham, Cyno, and Tighnari exchanged puzzled glances as Chiori spoke up. They nodded and moved closer to her, leaving Kaveh for a moment.

"Kavehs memories.." Navia mumbled.

"Kaveh has amnesia, He had gotten attacked by a Lawachurl.. Good thing Clorinde was around before he got hurt worse.." Chiori said

Alhaitham's heart sank as Chiori explained the situation. Amnesia. The one thing he had never wished to hear about Kaveh.

He clenched his fists, trying to control the wave of emotions that threatened to overwhelm him. He thought of all the memories they had together, and the thought that Kaveh might not remember any of it was almost too much to bear.