𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Later that day, Kaveh was finally discharged out of the infirmary, As he was walking out of the building with Cyno and Tighnari, a small little melusine spoke to them.

"Hello! You must be Kaveh am i correct?"

She spoke with a smile

"Hm? Whos this Kaveh?" Tighnari Questioned.

"Yes, that's me," Kaveh confirmed, slightly surprised by the small melusine's unexpected approach.

"And you are...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

"My my, im sorry i almost completely forgot to introduce myself! I am Sigewinne! Miss clorinde sent me here to check up on your health Mr. Kaveh" Sigewinne smiled as she sat down the bench and put down her doctor bag.

Kaveh sat down next to Sigewinne, still taken aback by her cheerful demeanor.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Sigewinne," he said, a small smile playing at his lips. "I'm feeling better today, thank you."

"Would the three of you care to sit down for a little while? Im not very tall as you guys you know hehe!" She joked.

Tighnari chuckled at Sigewinne's request.

"Of course, we'll sit with you for a bit," he said, taking a seat next to Kaveh.

Cyno followed suit, sitting down on Kaveh's other side.

As Sigewinne did some checkups on Kavehs head and injury, she packed back up her items and gave them a paper of dos and don'ts

"now, everything should be fine, you're very much healed.. Its just that your memories are pretty wiped off your head.. But dont be too pressured okay Mr. Kaveh?" Sigewinne said as she got up.

Kaveh nodded, taking the paper that Sigewinne handed to him.

"Thank you," he said, appreciating her cheerful and caring manner.

He looked down at the list of instructions and dos and don'ts, scanning through the information carefully.

"Well now at least we have a clear list in what youre allowed to do and not Kaveh" Cyno said.

Kaveh nodded in agreement, folding the paper and putting it in his pocket.

"Yeah, it's definitely helpful to know what I can and can't do," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "I don't want to accidentally do something I'm not supposed to and make things worse."

As the three of them walked down the street, Kaveh's mind kept wandering back to Alhaitham. He had so many questions he wanted to ask about him. Why did he seem so familiar? Why did just the sound of his name make his heart skip a beat?

Kaveh looked at Cyno and Tighnari for a moment, debating whether or not to ask about him. Finally, he decided to speak up.

"Cyno.. Tighnari," he said, his voice quiet. "Can I ask you both something?"

Cyno and Tighnari exchanged a glance, knowing that Kaveh's question was related to Alhaitham. They had been expecting him to ask about him sooner or later.

Tighnari and Cyno both turned towards Kaveh, Cyno raised an eyebrow and Tighnari tilted his head.

"Yes kaveh?" Tighnari asked.

Kaveh took a deep breath, steadying himself before asking his question.

"I... I was wondering if you could tell me more about Alhaitham," he said, his words coming out hesitant and cautious.

"I know he and I used to live together or.. Even have feelings for eachother, but I can't remember much about him.. And for some reason, his name just seems so familiar to me..."