23

"Alright, everyone, welcome to this episode of 'Grid Talk

"Alright, everyone, welcome to this episode of 'Grid Talk.' We've got the one and only Mr. Lando Norris with us today. Welcome, Lando! How's it going, mate?"

"Thanks! I'm good. How are you lot?"

"We're buzzing! This episode's been the most demanded one ever. Your fans have been relentless about this."

"Well, here I am as ready as I can be."  Lando chuckles.

.......///

"It seems like you're in the sweetest phase of your motorsport career. This 2024 season has been incredible for you—four wins, twelve podiums, and the only driver scoring points in every race. What's the secret? Is it the car, or are you just feeling particularly good this season?" Lando paused for a moment, careful not to come across as arrogant.

"I think all the hard work has finally paid off. Everyone back at the MTC has done an amazing job with the car this season. We knew we'd be closer to the RB20 this year. Plus, we've had some luck on our side, with Max DNF'ing a couple of times and Checo's crashes and bad luck. Red Bull's been competing with just one car a lot of the time." He sighed. "I've always believed we have the strongest driver line-up with me and Oscar, and we're heading in the right direction..."

"And also, I don't know if we should bring this up, but you're also very happy in your personal life?" The interviewer caught Lando off guard; he wasn't used to such questions, despite his PR training.

"Indeed," he smiled.

"Care to tell us about her? Olivia, if I remember correctly?"

"Yeah, that's her name. We went to the same school, so we've known each other for a while." Lando smiled, reminiscing about their teenage years when they both had secret crushes on each other. "We bumped into each other a few months ago. She's great." And although Lando could talk about Olivia for hours, he knew this wasn't the right place for it.

.......///

"Well, Lando, it's been an absolute pleasure having you with us today. Hopefully, this episode will calm your fans down for a bit," the interviewer chuckled.

"Thank you for having me."

"No problem at all. We wish you a fantastic end to the season."

"Cheers, thank you!"

.-.-.-.-.-.

-