Gifts

Onec the engagement was done they all were talking with eachother and had their dinner everyone was busy among themselves and here our Virat was sitting in garden feeling the wind beautiful and relaxing.

Rohit came their looking for Virat and saw virat sitting their silently looking at the moon his hairs were coming on his face and body was relaxed leaning on back of the bench he was looking so beautiful with moon light on his face .

Rohit went near him and sit beside him Virat looked at him and said ,

Virat :- what happened why are you not in venue.

Rohit:- not interested they all are talking and enjoying among themselves and i really don't want to go their it's so tiring to talk with them one by one .

Virat nod his head ,

Rohit:- why are you here .

Virat :- I was feeling so suffocated their .

Rohit:- you okey na vi .

He said getting close to Virat who nod his head and Rohit checked his forehead.which was cold virat's hand was also so cold he grab his hand and started to drag him inside virat was also letting him do that not having heart to say no to Rohit.

When they were going to terrace Rohit's mom called for rohit and subhman came to Virat and they went opposite side .

Rohit was talking with ritika's parents and his parents and ritika was standing beside him when Rohit felt a bit pain in his ring finger.

He hissed in pain and everyone came towards him looking for what happened they saw Rohit's ring was tight and his fingers was getting swollen ritika took it out and scold him for not telling her .

His ring finger was slightly red ritika's parents were worried they said they will fix the ring by tomorrow.

Rohit nod his head and went to his room for using washroom their he was Virat standing their when he asked him virat told him hardik wants to use washroom that's why he is standing here Rohit nod his head .

Before rohit coming in the room Virat took the ring and put it in his pocket which he liked for rohit last time when they went to jeweler .

When hardik came they left and Rohit also took the ring that Virat liked and then went to function after the function end everyone was hell tired even virat and Rohit was tired virat was sitting near the piller looking at everyone rohit went to him and sat beside him and wishpered in his ears .

Rohit:- come with me .

Virat got confused it was 1 am already it's midnight and where rohit wants to take him but he got up from his sit and went behind him .

They came in terrace and Virat saw the terrace was beautifully decorated.

Virat looked at rohit who smiled at him and held his hand made him walk in centre.

He gave virat a bouquet of red roses (symbolises love which they both know but don't know as it can be seen as bestfriend way love too )