Sangit and mehendi ceremony

Virat woke up and saw himself cuddling with ro and he immediately tired to push rohit who groned in irritation and opend his eyes he saw virat was about to hit him on his face but he held his hand

Rohit:- what are you doing vi .

Virat  glare at him ,

Virat :- what I am doing you idiot moron asshole look how you are holding me you should hold your wife like this but your bestfriend.

As soon as this words left this mouth he stopped his heart ache with his this words he used to say them before too but now he knows that Rohit is about to get married in two days..

Rohit also didn't like this and he left virat's waist immediately saying sorry and got up from bed and got fresh up .

Virat get that Rohit didn't like the mention of his marriage virat looked down .

He made the bed and after rohit got fresh up and they directly had their lunch after lunch they got busy because they have to get ready for mehendi and Sangit ceremony.

Everyone was going here and their busy in their own work and ritika was getting so restless her lehenga is still didn't arrived so she was about to losse her patience rohit saw this and went to her and gave her a hug .

She relaxed Virat also saw this Anu came to him and he smiled at her he saw how Rohit is kissing ritika's forehead and he went from their not liking the scean infront of him ...

Soon the evening came and virat and Rohit were getting ready in Rohit's room ,rohit was almost ready but virat was shaving his beard taking time ...

Then he came after getting fresh up and saw rohit fully dressed he smiled at him and went to him so that he can make the sherwani look a bit stedy .

He was done with that and started making Rohit's hairs rohit was staring at him virat's face was so close to his head can see virat's eyes so focused on making his hairs virat's lips were looking so delicious.

He gluped as he didn't want to have improper thoughts about his bestfriend.

Anushka came their and saw this she felt uneasy seeing this and called for virat's name who looked at her she told him to get ready soon he nod and Rohit went down soon the function will start.

Rohit's outfit for the ceremony.

Virat's outfit for ceremony.

Soon Virat also came done and the function was also started women were dancing and enjoying ritika and Anu was also dancing Rohit was with mahi bhai talking he went to them and Rohit's eyes fell on Virat who was looking so beautiful as usual.

Rohit:- ethereal

He said it loud and Virat and mahi bhai looked at him virat blushed hearing him saying this.

Soon the mehendi function began and everyone was sitting in their place and some girls were making mehendi on their hands .

Anushka told Virat to apply some mehendi on his hands too and he was forced to do that one girl made him sit and started to apply mehedi on his hand only on his palm and back side of palm .

She was talking with her friend and her mind was their so she accidentally wrote Rohit's name on virat's hand .

And virat didn't paid attention when they were done he got up from his place and he was feeling so thrusty so he was going towards the water .

Rohit saw him and came to him and gave him water he made him drink that knowing virat's hands are coverd with mehendi.

He even feed Virat food who ate happily talking about something rohit was also paying attention on his all talking .

After that he also applied mehendi as he is groom he had to do that Virat knowing sat beside him telling him about how hardik and ishan are also making mehendi.

And function started and again everyone started to dance and romantic songs were playing they were still sitting on the stage and on big couch it was looking like it's their mehendi.

Virat was talking and also enjoying music and Rohit was also doing same ritika and Anushka noticed it and they don't know what to say they saw how happy and relax both virat and Rohit were looking.

They noticed how rohit is staring at virat with love in his eyes.

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all liked it .

Comment and vote.