talk

He sat beside her she looked at him and gave him small smile .

Rohit:- why you broke the marriage ritika .

Ritika:- fir your happiness ro .

Rohit didn't understand this and looked at her being confused.

Rohit:- I loved you ritika and I want to get married with you

Ritika:- are you happy to get married with virat .

Rohit went speacchles not knowing what to say ,

Ritika:- answer me ro.

Rohit:- i am happy .

Ritika:- and i don't want you to be sad after marrying me rohit i get that you don't want to get married to me .

Rohit:- no Ritsy it was not like it i was just not showing but I was really happy to be with you and excited to get married to you .

Ritika:- really ro then why you were sad all the time you smiled when Virat came you smiled whenever you saw him you gave him heart eyes.
I wanted to be your first priority ro not second.

Rohit:- you were my first priority.

Ritika:- no I was not your First priority was virat and will always be him I want to be first in your life but virat was already first he is a shining sun in your life .
I know if the situation came and you have to choose between me and him you will always choose him and i never wanted that i never wanted my husband to put me second and his bestfriend first .
You know ro it hurts me too when i told them that i don't want to get married but i know you will be happy with Virat .

Rohit:- I am sorry Ritsy to make you feel second.

Ritika:- it's not first time ro you have always put me second in your life you know whenever things came to virat and me you always take his side and I was not surprised or sad I was hurt that I am your girlfriend your fiance your soon to be wife
Still virat have much importance in your life then me it really hurts ro .
To even think how could you imagine me sharing my husband with someone who is my husband's everything who came before me who have everything that I need my husband gave him love eyes and behave like couple with him .

Rohit:- i am sorry to make you feel like that ritsy but you were always important for me .

Ritika :- more then Virat .

Rohit didn't said anything and she chuckled dryly .

Ritika:- I know ro who came where in your life you know what you were more excited about virat's arrival them our wedding you literally made him wear ring you took out our engagement ring and wore him .

Rohit:- that ring was not my size and because of that my finger were hurting.

Ritika:- I know but you literally did engagement with virat just after our engagement rohit you went to bought that ring in midnight.

Rohit:- he was angry with me Ritsy .

Ritika :- I know but who kiss their bestfriend on cheeks and put their hands under his tshirt and kiss his shoulder rohit tell me .

This time rohit didn't answer,

Ritika:- I did this for your happiness and his happiness i didnt want to destroy twi people happiness for my own selfishness.
And you are enjoying your wedding rohit I can see that i saw marks on virat's neck and collerbonas.

Rohit:- sorry ritika for my jerk behaviour.

Ritika:- don't be just always stay happy with virat .

Rohit:- you also find someone who is perfect for you .

Rohit hugged him and she also hugged him back they stayed like that for sometime then ritika went inside ,

Rohit went back to their house after sometime and then next day they all took their leaves from Rohit's house Virat cried as he is not kholi any more but now he is virat rohit sharma

After that Rohit and Virat also went to Rohit's apartment in Mumbai.

Virat's airport outfit.

Rohit's airport outfit

They were going to their car but media came their rohit was holding virat's hand .

It was their first media appearance after their wedding.
Fans asked them for photo and they gave them photo Rohit's hands were on virat's waist .

Virat smiled at them and after that they went to their car rohit holding virat's hand tightly and then they sat in their car and whet from their .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰 😍.
Comment and vote.