Chapter 3 | First Take

Authors Note:
New Chapter \(^~^)/
Song:
~Suggestion~
Wear headphones while listing to this song

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived at an office building where you would be filming at and went to the 2nd floor to hair, makeup, and costumes. You sat down in a comfortable chair for the hair stylist.

"'ello Ms. (L/n). 'ow are you" The stylist said with a French accent while she took out you braid.

"Umm... Good? How are you?" You replied.

"Bien." She said as she sprayed your (h/c) locks with cold water.

"Oh, and you can call me (F/n)."

"Oui."

"Sorry for asking but, are you... From the French origin?"

"Oui, (F/n)."

"That's fascinating." You said as she combed through your tresses.

The French lady pulled your hair up into a neat bun and sent you to makeup.

You sat down in a brown chair and looked at the vanity. A petite woman came and got out some (s/c) foundation. She didn't say anything as she decked your face out in makeup.

When she was finished, you looked like a smart supermodel. Then you were handed of to the costume designer.

He had a measuring tape around his neck.

"Hello (F/n), here is your 1st scene costume. Go over there and put it on." He said pointing to changing room.

You walked in and changed into a White Blouse, Black Leggings, Nude Heels, put a "Wings Of Freedom" Sliver necklace on, and a complicated black watch. Then you walked out and onto a little circle platform facing a mirror.

The costume designer altered a few things with swift movements of the sewing needle.

"Done!" The man said. "Go to Hanji, she'll tell you what comes next. You nodded then exited the room so others could get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hanji?" You asked as you approached a tall brunette woman. She turned around.

"Oh, (F/n)!" Hanji shouted adjusting her frames.
"We're gonna run through this scene a couple of times. You know all the lines?"

"Okay, and yes." You said with a smile on your face.

"Alright!" Hanji yelled. "Everyone get into positions! This is a run through!"

You walked to your starting position at the entrench of the office building.

"Action!" Director Erwin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

After going over the scene 2 times you got ready for the real thing. You stood at the entrance of the office building with a portfolio in your (s/c) hand.
The camera was behind you on a track.

"Okay everyone." Erwin said snapping you out of your thought.
"Scene 1 take 1, Action!"

You waited a second, then started walking. You opened one door with your dominate hand and walked toward the front desk.

"(F/n) (L/n), for work." You said while the lady checked you in.
"Thank you."

You roamed the halls until you reached the elevator, then you pressed the button that went up. The doors opened and you stepped into the machine, making room for the camera. You hit the 3rd 4th floor button and waited.