Chapter 9 | Mindless Quarrel

(f/t) means favorite topping

Your large group of 16 each made it back into your shared rooms. Letting out a tired groan you flopped down onto the couch.

That was before a giant monster bellowed deeply.

Oh wait- it was your stomach

--rumble rumble

"Ugh, I'm too tired to cook." You mumbled out in annoyance.
"Eren! Come here."

"What do you want Princess (F/n)?" He questioned looking at your tired form.

"I want (pizza/salad)." You told the chocolate tressed male, drawing out the last letter for more effect.

"Stop being so dramatic." He instructed, plopping down next to your form.

"I would Eren, but I'm an actress. That means that everything I do means life or death." You informed, resting your head on his leg.

"Fine, I'll get a (f/t) pizza and Greek Salad." He responded, gently pushing your head off of his lap.

Cue the deranged sound of joy from you.
"Yayyyyyyy!"

Your friend walked out of the room and dialed a nearby pizza place.

"Ve~ This is 'The Vargas Brother's Pizzeria,' anything you need?" A cheery voice questioned before becoming muffled due to how Eren was walking away.

"Was that...? Ugh, never mind. I just want (pizza/salad)!" You complained.

Hearing an all familiar 'ding' from your phone, you quickly scuttled  over to the device.

"@official_jean invited you to get the app 'Twitter'." You muttered before unlocking your phone and clicking on the App Store icon.

Downloading the blue app with a white bird, you click onto the rounded square, opening a new screen.

At that moment, a strawberry blonde invited herself into your shared apartment.

"Oh hi Petra! What're you doing here?" You questioned, an innocent smile on your features.

"O-oh! Just to see Levi. I made him some muffins." She explained, gesturing to the basket behind her back with a blush.

Jealously quickly spread through you at the thought of her sneaking in to give Levi her 'muffins.'

Sprinting up to the basket, you looked into it noticing there was a small gift with a note on top.

Secretly blowing some air in the direction of the flimsy paper, you read the words:
'I love you, and I hope you love me too so that maybe I could be yours ~ Petra'

And of course it was in fancy schmancy cursive.

Letting out a sigh, you decided to leave it be and wait for the outcome.

"I think he's in our room, you can go and check there." You informed, emphasizing a very important word. But she just brushed it off, rolling her eyes in annoyance at you before heading off into your room.

Your eyes widened at your strange behavior towards the female, you should be supporting her, she would do it for you too, right? Heck, Levi isn't even your BOYFRIEND!!