Chapter 4 | Toyko, Japan

Song: Light Background Music
~Suggestion~
Wear headphones while listening to this song

~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane landed and you got out of the aircraft holding your (f/c) suitcases.

Taking a bus, you arrived at another hotel. Everyone was rushed to a floor.

Juilliard students on the top floor. Your group was informed that Hanji and Erwin were going to stay on the same floor as you.

"Okay!" Hanji shouted to us as we reached the 38th floor.
"There are only 5 bedrooms so make groups of three. One group will have four members."

Everyone partnered up and the groupings were:
Connie, Reiner, and Bertholdt shared a room.
Jean, Armin, and Eren bunked together.
Annie, Mikasa, and Petra shared a room.
And Sasha, Yimr, and Krista were in another trio.

That left you sleeping with the clean-freak, the energetic director/actress, and the man with two caterpillars over his eyes.

"Mkay." You muttered and nodded in agreement with everyone else.

Gripping your (f/c) luggage, you walked to the furthest room in the hallway and wrote on the chalkboard.

_Erwin_
_Hanji_
_Levi_
_(F/n)_

After writing the names you walked in and unpacked with the others. Hanji decided that it would be Erwin and Levi sharing a bed, then you and Hanji on the other one.

Erwin sent out a mass email saying that we would start shooting tomorrow at the casino.
You locked your iPhone 5s and put it on the charger.

You headed out of the room and into the kitchen. You grabbed some Ramen, chicken flavoring, rice, fresh tuna, sauce, Japanese Mayo, lettuce, and some Sushi Nori that was pre-stocked.

You pulled out a large pot and a measuring cup. Pouring 8 cups of rice and water into a pot, you stirred it for a little bit, then placed the lid onto the pot. Grabbing another big pot, you filled the it up with water and set it to boil on the stove.

You cleaned the Tuna Fish out and started preparing.

You poured the noodles into the pot carefully, and let them cook. While that was happening, you took the cooked rice and formed them into small rice patties.

Then you took some lettuce and chopped it up into rectangles. You grabbed the Sushi Nori and laid a total of 80 pieces down making sure they were damp. Then, you placed each rice patty into the rectangles and put some sauce, then lettuce, and the Japanese Mayo on top in that order.

Finally you placed the tuna in the center of each and rolled all 80 pieces into place. You got 16 plates and bowls out and put five pieces of Sushi on each plate decorated with Koi fish in various colors.

You grabbed the pot of Ramen and a strainer, and emptied the water from the tender noodles. You poured them back into the pot and added chicken flavoring.

Then you placed as scoop of chicken flavored Ramen in each bowl.

Running over to the utensil drawer, you grabbed 16 pairs of chopsticks for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Meal is the picture above)