Chapter 6 | Free Day

Song: Happy Background Music
~Suggestion~
Wear headphones while listening to this song

~~~~~~~~~~~oOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping. You looked over and saw that you were sleeping with Armin in the cocoon of blankets.

Carefully, you got up and made everyone breakfast quickly.

You woke everyone up before their annoying-ass alarm clocks did, and welcomed them to eat.

Erwin, Mikasa, Levi, and Reiner left to go shoot the last scene in Japan.

You were in your room changing while Hanji, was in the bathroom doing her morning preparations.

You had a white long sleeved blouse on, tucked underneath a plain mid-thigh navy blue skirt.
The skirt had a thin brown belt, securing it around your fit waist.

You put your knee high white socks and navy blue heels on.

Walking over to the bathroom, you knocked on the door.

"Hanji, are you done with your face?" You asked.

A muffled 'Yes,' came from behind the white door. And soon enough, the ecstatic brunette was out and started choosing her clothes.

You entered the large bathroom, and ripped a comb through your (h/c) mop. Then, you pulled your (h/l) locks into a messy bun.

Grabbing your makeup kit, you applied some light concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.
You chose a light (pink/brown) lip color and matching blush.

After that, you headed out, seeing as Hanji was already waiting for everyone.

You made your way to the front door, and put your brown
over-the-shoulder purse on.

Soon enough, the whole group was ready to go, so you all went into the gigantic elevator and left the building.

"Everyone stay together okay?" Hanji said while jumping up and down with joy.

You just nodded your head vigorously up and down before grabbing Eren and Armin's hand.

"Let's go~!" You whined when the two males held you back.

"Just wait." Armin replied trying to subdue your eagerness.

"Eh~? But Baby Coconut~!" You complained to the blonde.

They just waited for the rest of the group to show up.

After what felt like a century to you, everyone was caught up. Even though in reality it was only one minute.

You all walked in a large group, all 12 of you. Walking up to the window of a shop, you dragged the whole group inside.

(Wait for the music change)

"Yukatas!" You cheered to the group. You had always wanted one to have for keepsake.

Asking an elder Lady whom worked at the festival shop to assist you with your Yukata choosing, you ended up with a mid-thigh blue Kimono covered in cherry blossoms with a matching obi (A), and a mid-thigh pink Yukata with black and white koi fish with a black obi (B).

You went into the dressing rooms and another woman helped you get dressed in the clothing.

Admiring the each one, you decided to go with (Yukata A/B) because of the way the colors made your (e/c) orbs pop, and how it fit on your well built body.

"Arigatō." (Thank you.) You said to the female that helped you get dressed.

Walking out, you showed your friends the Kimono.