✖ c h a p t e r | 19 ✖

✖ mia ✖

I sighed, looking in the mirror. I pulled up my shirt and looked at my legs, sighing at my appearance.

I picked up the photos from the shoots I'd done and ran a hand through my hair, noticing the changes in my body from two months before to then.

When I began modeling, I weighed one hundred twenty nine pounds. I was a healthy weight, because I was a healthy person. I exercised, ate right, did everything I was supposed to do. I was no longer healthy. I didn't eat right, and I worked out more than enough. There was no fat left on my body, only muscle. But that was fading away too, because I could barely eat. Starving yourself takes away muscle as well as fat, so I was losing a considerably large amount of weight.

I was ninety four pounds.

I had lost thirty five pounds in two months. Pounds that I didn't need to lose.

But it was for a good reason, we were still in the same house as we were two months prior, and things were going well. I made us a lot of money with modeling. My mom was able to quit her job and get a better paying one, so that I wasn't the only on supporting the family.

I hadn't talked to Nash since we said goodbye. I didn't want to.

I did like him, I really did. Then I watched a video of Magcon Colorado.

Nash didn't even try to fix things when the crowd boo'd me. After that Magcon, I had received more hate than ever. People didn't want me on Earth anymore. Sometimes it became overwhelming, and the only thing I could do about it was cry. I couldn't respond to any of the comments, that would only make then worse.

I didn't need for things to get worse, I couldn't even stand looking at Nash's face, I couldn't stand him. Things had changed. So many things had changed in two months.

I sighed again, putting my shirt down and sitting on my bed, thinking of how much things had changed.

Tears came to my eyes as I thought of Nash's and my last memory together.

"Goodbye, Nash." I said

He sighed as the rest of the boys filed out. "Will you promise me one thing?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled.

"Don't forget me, princess. And don't stop liking me. Things will work out, and we'll be a couple again. But when that happens, I don't want to have to win you over again." He said with a grin. I giggled and nodded as he held out his pinky. I intertwined his pinky with mine and squeezed it.

"I promise."

"Forever?" He asked. I grinned and nodded.

"Forever."

I wiped my tears, going to the bathroom and taking off my makeup.

-

✖ nash ✖

I rolled my eyes, putting a magazine down. There, on the front cover was Mia.

But it wasn't Mia, it wasn't my Mia. I guessed she wasn't mine anymore.

She was skinnier, a lot skinnier. She wore more revealing clothes. She clearly wore push up bras, which she didn't need. Her hair was never natural anymore, it was always done up in a fancy way. She wore makeup.

She was still beautiful, but in a different way.

She was beautiful like a model, not like she was before. She used to be naturally beautiful. Something that models aren't good at showing off.