Special Announcement

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. I am posting this chapter to thank all who read, supported, and appreciated this story. Cupid's Karma qualified for the Open Novella Contest 2024 Shortlist, which is a big achievement for me because none of my entries have ever reached this far.

The contest winners were also announced, and I wish them the most heartfelt congratulations. Now, my eyes will be on the prize for the next ONC, but first, I want to thank everyone who motivated me to keep writing and continuing this story.

I would not have achieved this milestone if you guys weren't here for me. So, thank you all, and I am sending you lots of love and good wishes.

As I said, this story will not have a sequel or a rewritten expanded version, even though I have considered it thoroughly for the past few days. A few stories are better if kept short, and this is undoubtedly one of them. 

Ayra and Eros and all the other characters I wrote for this story are very precious to me, and I am so grateful that you guys loved and cherished them as well.

Now that my first original story has been completed, I am confident that I can bring my other original ideas into the open as well. Original stories from me that you should look out for in the near future are:

Bloodstained: Memoir of a Serial Killer

◈ Avalon: Heartbreaker Agency

◈ The Memory Gap

◈ Behind The Lens

Once again, thanks to the lovely community who read and supported my work. Your support throughout this journey has been invaluable. Your love for my work fuels my passion for writing.

Here's to many more stories together!

With love,

Zenina Dawson.