Chapter 1

Anahi.

"Alright. Five, six, seven, eight." I said showing off the dance moves. I'm Anahi, ana-he. I am a dance teacher at 'Little Dancers Academy' also I major in dancing at University of Alabama. I am both Indian and Black, I am 5'3 and Im 19. So Im not short but im not tall. I got two amazing friends Camila, she is Native American and then theres Michelle who's Vietnamese and Black. Dancing is my life and sometimes me and my little ones do dance competitions and we are one of the best. Enough about me.

"Alright class, today practice was very hard working and im proud of you guys. So I decided to let you guys take a break since I do have finals coming up." I told my class as we sat on the dance floor. "So how long are your finals, Anahi?" Amanda asked. And yes, I do allow my students to call me Anahi, Miss.Moore makes me seem old. "My finals are a week. But just because I given you guys a break don't mean you loose focus." I told the class as they nodded their heads. "So with that being said, who wants pizza?" I asked the class. They all jumped up in happiness. These kids are my other happiness.

Just then Michelle walks in with two boxes of pizza. "Hello youngins" Michelle said as she walked in. "Class, say hello to Michelle." I told them as she set the boxes on the table. "Hi Michelle" they said in unison. They all scattered around the table waiting in line for pizza. "So you spent your money on two boxes of pizza?" I asked Michelle grabbing plates. "Ha, noo. I have a friend who works at Pizza Hut and he gave it to me for free." Michelle said opening the box. "Ooo someone likes Chelleeee" I pushed her jokingly. "Whatever, it was friendly free pizza" She said giggling. "Yeah, two boxes worth." I said laughing.

Me and Michelle has been friends since freshman year in high school. It started over a rumor that she wanted to fight, but im no fighter so we talked out... turns out someone heard differently and we just became friends. My ace. My Michelle.

"Knock knock." I heard someone said. "Camilaaaaaa!" me and and Michelle ran over to her. "Guys, say hi to Camila" I said with a smile. "Hiii Camilaaa" the said in unison with a stuffed mouth. "Ah! You brought drinks for my kids!" I said grabbing the juices. "Kids you guys have drinks!" I told them putting it on the table.

Camila and I. Friends since the beginning of freshman year. Our friendship came about from dance class we took in school. Ever since then, we've are one of he best dancers out of the school. Then me, Camila and Michelle became friends.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please vote and comment on my story. I'd really enjoy the feedback