Chapter 16

Anahi.

"That frozen yogurt was soooo good." I said walking to the car. "Oh I know, you ate half of mine and got another one." Quincy said opening the door. "Funzoooone here we come!" I yelled inside the car. "Calm down Pocahontas." he laughed going to the driver side. "Ooo can I call up Camila? I know Michelle with Drew." I said pulling my phone out. "Go ahead shawty." he said driving. So I called Camila to invite to her funzone. " Cameezy whats good girl?" I said "Someone in a good mood, but in the car with Kaleb. Whats up Anaheezy." she said "On my way to funzone with Q. You should tag along." I told her. "Alright, we'll meet yall at funzone." she said "Bye Cameezy." I said "Bye Anahi." she said laughing.

We drove to Funzone and waited for Camila and Kaleb to show up. 10 minutes the pulled up and we got out the cars.

Quincy.

"LET THE FUN BEGIN!" Anahi said running inside. "Q... you gave her dick?" Kaleb said looking at me. "I don't think he gave dick. What the hell wrong with her?" Camila asked "We got frozen yogurt, she ate mine and she had two." I said locking the door. "Oh lord." Cam said walking inside Funzone. "Hurry, I'm soo ready to jump and stuff." she said dancing to music playing. "Lets go." I said walking to the counter.

We spent half the day at Funzone. Anahi was like the biggest little kid ever. I never seen Kaleb so focused on one girl, I think he like Camila.. but ima look out for her.

- - hours later - -

Anahi.

"I don't know why, but im soooo ready to go to the club." I said putting my make up on. "Really? I mean we can stay for like an hour." Quincy said fixing his shoes. "I don't care, it sounds like a fun experience." I said. "All black baby?" he said grabbing my waist. "Yeees, slaying with the girls." I said pulling my phone out. "Picture?" he said kissing my neck. "Say cheese babe!" I said taking a picture. We took so many pictures and we got ready to go. "Let me add my finishing touch." he said grabbing his chain. "Aw, aint you a cutie." I said grabbing his face. "Yo, chill, lets go." he said grabbing his keys and we left.

- - minutes later - -

Michelle.

"All my girls looking bad as fuck tonight." I yelled in the parking lot. "So I'm assuming you guys planned it. Right?" Kaleb ask sitting on the car. "Of couse, we look bad in black." Anahi said. "So lets go, lets go in. Turn up and shit." Cam yelled. We all walked inside and it was loud and turnt as hell. "Well damn, this club lit boii." Cam said. We all walked to a table. "I have never seen so much ass in one room. Its crazy!!" I yelled out. "Alright, so ima get drinks. Yall behave or something." Quincy said and he walked to the bar.

Quincy.

"Yo bartender, whats good man?" I said dapping him up. "Whats good. Yo, what can I get for ya tonight?" he asked. "Yeah, give me one sex on a beach and one mojito." I told him. "Gotcha bro." he said and made the drinks. "Oooh! Quincy, nice seeing you here." someone said touching his back. "Oh you. Girl from the party with a sidekick." I said turning my head. "Parker and Sunni." she said with a smile. "Yeah that." I said. "Soo what brings you out here to the club? Ya girl borning you?" Sunni said giggling. "Nah, my girl over there. With her friends." I said. "Alright one mojito and one sex on a beach." the bartender said. "Thanks man." I said giving him the money. "Ooo sex on the beach, my favorite." Parker said reaching for it. But I grabbed both and walked away.

"For you my babygirl." I said handing her the drink. "And what is this? I dont drink like that." she giggled. "Sex on the beach." I smiled and sat down. "Sex on the beach? Thats a creative name. What you got?" she said taking a sip. "Well I got a mojito." I said drinking. "Mojito. Whats in it?" she said drinking again. "Well white rum, mint, soda water, lime juice, sugar. Its a cocktail." I told her. "Sounds good." she said

Michelle.

"So Camila you having fun?" I said sitting. "Oh yeah! I just hope I dont get drunk and yall have fun." she said drinking and dancing. I walked to where Anahi & Quincy was. "How you two lovebrids?" I asked sitting next to Anahi. "I'm drinking sex on the beach. ITS SO GOOOOOOD!!" she said laughing. "Quincy, is she okay?" I asked. "She's fine. she just a little tipsy. With the sex on the bitch & a little mojito. Its okay, I got her." he said. "Sex on the beach sounds good." I said leaving. "Oh lets dance!" she said getting up and pulling him up. "Oh okay." Everyone danced, having a good time. "Hold on Kaleb, I got to use the bathroom." she said pulling Anahi with her. Kaleb & Quincy went and sat for a while.

Kaleb.

"How you feeling, with Camila?" Quincy asked while drinking. "I think Im feeling her bro. But I don't know if Im ready to settle down." I said sitting back. "Better not be playing her dude, thats not cool." Quincy said. "I'm not. It just, Kaleb loves the girls." I said smirking. "Hm, hey Quincy. Looks like we met again." someone said sitting next to him. "Oh talking about girls, whos this?" I asked. "Parker. Sunni." she said pointing to the girl next to Kaleb. "Hm, hello Sunni." I said smiling. "Kaleb, seriously? Camila could come any minute." Q said moving away a little. "Aw, don't move away Q." she said rubbing his chest. "Oh Quincy ... you uh ready to dance again?" Anahi said walking towards us. "Oh Anahi, yes lets go." he said. "Aw, this is your little baby. Im Parker." she said reaching her hand out. "Um if you don't mind, could you get off of him?" Anahi said "Oh I'm sorry. See ya later, lets go Sunni." she getting up walking away. "Uh I think I'm ready to go home." Anahi said walking towards the door.

- - minutes later - -

Camila.

"Hey where's Anahi?" I asked walking to Kaleb & Quincy. "Um she in the car." Quincy said scratching his neck. "Why is she in the car? Alone?" Camila looked at both of them. "Supposly Quincy got hoes." Kaleb said rubbing his chest. "Oh but you don't?" I said looking at him. "Ima go talk to her." he said getting up and leaving. "Don't act like I didn't see you. But I forgot, Kaleb won't change." I said walking away.

Anahi.

I sat in the car just thinking. Don't get wrong, Im not mad. Haven't heard the story yet. "Anahi, you okay?" he said getting into the car. "Yeah Im fine, I just didn't expect her to be all up on you. Caugh me off guard." I said playing my fingers. "Don't worry about her. I'm down for you and only you okay?" he said grabbing my hand. "Yeah, can you take me home. I'm a little tired. But thanks for taking me out." I said kissing his cheek. He started the car and drove off.