Chapter 6

Anahi.

She was right, I do flirt dry. I always text dry unless its someone I really enjoy.

"I won't. But what should I say?" I asked them. "I think you should say 'Good Morning hansome'" Amir said putting his plate away. "He's right, and he's six. Step yo game up Anahi." Camila said. So I texted him what Amir said. "So about the picture..." Chelle said. "Waaait, I gotta get conversation going" I said laughing.

Quincy.

I was walking with Andrew to the gym and I was texting Anahi. "Bro who texting, with yo cheesy smile" he said walking. "This girl, Anahi. I met her yesterday." I said walking inside the gym. "She cute?" he asked me. "Yeah, she like idk 5'2, Indian and Black, and she has long black brownish hair." I told him. "She bad asf. Get a picture, I wanna see her." Andrew said putting his stuff in the locker. "Alright hold on." I said putting my stuff away.

At the same time we both asked for a picture. So I sent her a photo from a gallary and she sent me one.

Anahi.

"Okay, he sent a picture." I said sitting Amir on my lap. "OOOOO LETS SEE!" Cam and Chelle both running on the side of me. "Yeah thats him, thats who we saw yesterday." Amir said looking at the picture. "Lemme see him" Cam said taking my phone. "I seen him before. He goes to school with us?" Chelle said looking. "Yeah, he do. He said he seen me before." I said playing with Amir hair. "He's real cool to me. He called little dude" Amir said while watching tv. "He's really cute Anahi. And his hair is nice." Cam said smiling. "Yeaah, you should see his smile.." I said slightly blushing. "Oh my god, are you blushing?" Michelle said.

Amir, Camila and Michelle all looked at me. They all know dance is important to me. Cam & Chelle knows how much Amir means to me, its hard bringing another boy into my life... especially without an ok from Amir.

"Are you crushing Ana?" Amir asked me. "No, I don't know how I feel about him. I got Amir, my job and school to worry about." I told them. "Take it slow babygirl." Cam said rubbing my hair.

Quincy.

"Yo, Drew I got her picture." I said putting weights down. "Let me see." Drew said putting the weights down. I showed him the picture. "Dancer Anahi?! Yoo, she cute as fuck!" Drew said looking at her face. "Who's cute as fuck?" someone came up to us. "Q new bae." Drew said to Kaleb. "Whos his bae?" Kaleb asked. "Anahi." I said showing him the picture. "Damn bro, you got you a dancer!" Kaleb said. "Yeah I do." I said putting my phone away and I continue working out. Anahi.. My little dancer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please vote and comment on my story. I'd really enjoy the feedback