Chapter 3

Anahi.

"You got the sauce?" I asked following him to a table. "Yes, ketchup and honey mustard." he said sitting down. We sat down, ate our food, laughed and talked. "You full boy?" I asked as he rubbed his stomach. "Just a little, I got five nuggets left." he said drinking. "Alright go play hun." I said putting the trash together. He ran off and played and I smiled.

I love this kid so much.

Quincy.

As I was sitting down I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl ever. Im Quincy, 20 years old. I attend University of Alabama and majoring in criminal justice, I also play football for spare time. I'm 6'1, light skin, and black curly hair. French and Black.

I sat down and saw her talking to a little kid.. maybe her son. "No I cant deal with that" I told myself. Maybe its her brother. Man who knows. I just start eating my food. Then I noticed I see her around school... I should talk to her.

Anahi.

"Annnna! That guy keeps looks at you" Amir yelled from the slide. I looked up from my phone and noticed. Then he smiled and I slightly smiled back and looked down. "Ana, he's coming!" Amir said as he slid down. He was right.. he is. I slightly sat up and see what this guy wanted. "Hi, I just wanted to tell you that you are very beautiful." he said as he stood in front of me. "Thank you." I said with a smile. He sat down, said and smiled "I'm Quincy." I looked at him and said "I'm Anahi, pronounced like ana and the word he. Anahi." I said smiling back. "Anahi... pretty name. I feel like I know that name. Are you hispanic?" He asked. "No, Im Indian and Black. My mom is Indian and my dad is Black." I told him. "And Im Amir." Amir came and sat next to me. "Nice to met you little dude." he said with his fist out. Amir bumped fists back. "Are you mix with anything?" Amir asked. He chuckled and said "Yeah, French and Black." Amir just nodded his head. "I don't mean to sound rude but is this your son?" And it hit me, everyone always thinks Amir is my son. Do anyone not believe in sibilngs no more? "No Amir is my little brother, I take care of him 24/7." I told him. "Oh well okay. Oh I do know your name.. you go to University of Alabama?" He asked. "I do. You seen me around?" I asked back. "Sometimes, I been to the dance competition also." He said "Anna, im tired can we go now?" Amir said laying his head down. "Alright. Well I got to go Quincy. Nice meeting you." I said getting up holding Amir. "If you don't mind... could I have your number." he asked standing up.

I looked him and took his phone, gave him my phone and exchanged numbers. We both said goodbye and my phone buzzed. I took it out my pocket and read the message

"Unknown number: Hello beautiful "

I turned around and he smiled. I shook my head and left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please vote and comment on my story. I'd really enjoy the feedback