Chapter 4

Anahi.

I drove me and Amir home. He was in the back asleep. Only thing that ran through my head... Quincy. All honesty, my mind hasn't revolved around guys. After growing up with my father beating my mother, I just think I couldn't handle a relationship. The only guys I really needed in my life was Amir. Now Quincy popped in my life. I hope he just want to be friends, im not really seeking relationships right now. I parked my car and took Amir to his room, after I tucked him in. I took a good 10 minute shower at this point im just really tired. Minutes later, I got out and threw on a shirt, bigger than me then my phone lit up. It was Quincy.

Quincy.

I walked back to my dorm and dapped up my nigga. We go way back. But I picked up my phone and decided to call Anahi. Don't think im crazy... because im not, I just want to hear her voice right now. The phone ringed and the final ring I heard someone said hello. "Yeah is this Anahi?" I asked. "Yours truly" she said back. "Oh okay its Quincy by the way" I said to her. "Trust me, I recognized the voice." she told me. "You recognize my voice?" I said with a smile. "Yeah, im pretty good with voices." she said. All night we talked on the phone, we laughed here and there and I got to know her even more. She seem so shy and full of energy. We got to know each other a lot more then she yawned. "You sleepy mon amour?" I asked her. "Not really, but was that french?" she asked me.

Anahi.

When he spoke french, it turn me on. I love guys who can speak a different language. He sounded really cute.

Quincy.

"Ha, yeah it was. Why did you like it?" I with a smirk. "Just a little, it was cute." she said giggling. "Go to sleep, ma." he said chuckling a bit. "Alright, goodnight Quincy." she said. "Goodnight mon amour." I said with a smile and we hung up. I think im feeling this girl... but I don't how she feels about me. So ima take it slow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please vote and comment on my story. I'd really enjoy the feedback