[175] HEARTBREAK - JUNE 20 2024

Jungkook and Jimin had been really good friends since childhood and though they went to different universities - Jimin got into medicine and Jungkook into business management - they kept in touch and met each other during their vacations

**

When Jimin graduates, Jungkook is already working and he proposes to the boy who happily accepts to date him. Jungkook was waiting for Jimin to be free from the stress of studies and for himself to be earning something before courting the boy

**

Currently they have been dating for 2 years and Jimin plans a romantic night to announce to Jungkook about his pregnancy. Jungkook had lost his family way before he joined his college and Jimin knew this news would make the man really happy - a cute little family of their own

Even though its been 2 years of being in a relationship, they stayed separately in Busan because they were both newly settling in their respective careers and they both needed the space. They slept over at each other's house during the weekends when Jimin didn't have duty.

**

Jimin sighs yet again. There was no sign of Jungkook. Jungkook's phone rang and then his calls to the man were getting cut. And then Jimin receives a message that broke his heart

Jiminah... my baby... my love... I hid something from you thinking it was a mistake and I didn't want to worry you.. I was afraid to lose you...but now my past have come to haunt me...and I can't forgive myself for hurting you deeply...I slept with my colleague 2 months ago... and she is pregnant...I dont know what to do... don't know what is the right thing to do... but I know I can't abort my child, neither does she want to... she has no one by her side...her parents threw her out... I need to help her..need to be there for her.... it was my fault... please forgive me love...please forgive this stupid man who loves you dearly..... and I can't face you right now.. I feel so ashamed... so broken... but I can't keep the truth from you anymore... I need space and time to accept this... and I know you would want it too... I wanted to be with you..... but for now, I need to chose her for my baby... please forgive me my love...I never meant to hurt you... please don't contact me... I know I am putting a lot of conditions but... I can't face you... I will die for sure with guilt. Maybe this is goodbye for ever my love.

**

Jimin's hands shake as he calls Jungkook again and again but he doesn't answer. Jimin goes to the man's apartment but no one was there either. Jimin contacts Jungkook's friends but they had no idea either. They try to search for the man who doesn't want to be found, unsuccessfully.

**

Jimin gets one last message

Please don't search for me. I am not worth it. Please move on from me.

**

Jimin completely broke down. He moves in with his family who had to suffer a lot because of social stigma - Jimin being pregnant out of wedlock. But they supported him through everything.

Jimin still hopes this is all just a terrible prank but Jungkook has been radio silent for a year now. During this time, Jungmin was born- the only one that made Jimin smile.

**

A year later, Jimin meets Jungkook who moved back to his ancestral home which was just opposite to Jimin's. Jungkook was so happy to meet the boy but Jungkook behaved like he was never in a relationship with Jimin. Jimin was so hurt as he believed Jungkook was acting. He couldn't forget Jungkook's painful message

**

Once Jimin's parents understand that Jungkook is back, they force Jimin to marry Jungkook. They had been humiliated a lot in society and after having talked to the man, they understood that Jungkook really loved their son. Jimin agrees because of their emotional blackmail.