Chapter 5

A/N: Before we start with the story, I just wanna say I am so so so so sorry for the very late update. Our wifi has been acting up so it took a few days to repair and now that its fix, i can now continue on with the story. Btw, I never really clarified the characters' ages so.... Sofia, Vivian, and Maya are 17 while Hugo, James and Amber, are 18.

P.S.: Don't expect fast updates starting this week and so on... I have summer camp next week so I have to physically and mentally prepare myself because this is my first time... so yeah.

On to the story!

Hugo POV

I let out a frustrated groan as I walked down the hall in a fast pace after I escaped the grasp of my now ex-girlfriend, Odin. Even after our break-up two months ago, she is still very clingy to me like she is some sort of koala that will never l leave you alone unless she gets what she wants. Goodness, will she ever leave me alone? Nevermind, she probably never will.

Today is the day the exchange student from ERA will arrive. Ugh. Just the thought of being fancy makes me sick.

As I continued down the hallway, I bumped into some princess I have never seen before. She has beautiful auburn hair and deep ocean blue eyes that whenever you stare at it, it feels like drowning is nothing but pure bliss...... wait-.. what am I saying?

I snapped out of my trance and went back to my usual cold demeanor. Instead of helping her up, I scowled at her, "Watch where you're going, princess." I said angrily. From the corner of my eye, I could see students wincing at the tone of my voice, while my friends behind me sniggered and I smirked.

The princess may be pretty- there's no denying in that, but she's probably just like those other princesses acts all fancy and sips on their afternoon tea, or see who's better at using a fan and other fancy stuff.

"No, you watch where you're going, you pompous prince" she retorted. She was right though, I was the one who should watch where I was going, but I never thought she would voice it out, especially when she's talking to a royal from one of the big three.

This girl is really striking my nerves, but stunned me at the same time. I was about to say something when she beat me to it, "Awww, does the pompous prince have nothing to say? How pity" she cooed, which earned a few giggles from the spectators.

Okay, now she definitely struck my nerves, "Listen here, princess, since you're new here, I'll let you off with a warning. You. Do. Not. Wanna. Mess. With. Me" I said threateningly, as I drop down to her level, while staring into her ocean eyes with my hands on my knees.

Instead of being afraid of my threat, she.... smiled, "Likewise, and I suggest you try harder next time. It takes more than that to scare me" she said casually, as if she's disregarding the fact that I just threatened her. And.... Did she just threaten me back?

I just stood there, while she walked away. Who is she? And why does she look really familiar?

I sensed someone walking up to me, snickering. I turned and glared at my best friend, Dylan. "Dude, did a princess just provoked and threaten you, then smiled as if nothing happened?" He laughed so hard he almost ran out of breath, "who is she anyway?" He snickered, I elbowed him on the stomach to stop his laughter, which it worked.

"It's not funny and it doesn't matter. Besides, she won't be smiling for long when I will embarrass her infront of the whole class later" I said, smirking. Dylan sighed, "what are you planning this time?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You'll see......"

~~~

"Alright Dylan, did you understand the plan?" I asked him sternly I gave him a box, "yes yes I get it, but there's one thing I don't understand," he asked with a look of confusion on his face, "and what's that?" I asked. "Why me?"