chapter 11

Emily’s point of view

I woke up to the sound of shuffling.

“Shhh! You’ll wake them up!” I heard a voice say.

“Sorry! Have you taken it?” Another voice said.

A heard a clicking noise and I started to open my eyes.

“Yes! I’ve got it! Shit, she’s waking up! Leg it!” I heard the other voice say. I opened my eyes, to see some wild, crazy hair leaving the room.

What the hell? Where am I?

I looked around my room, taking in the fashionable room.

I moved my head around, looking around the room, confused. Then, I started to remember where I was, and I started to relax. I realized that I was being hugged by someone, and that there were soft snores coming from the side of me, so I turned my head slightly.

I look down to see that Niall’s arms were tightly wrapped around me, one leg sprawled out across onto my legs, and another leg hanging off the bed. I smiled, taking in the sight.

He started to move, and his eyes started to open. His eyebrows scrunched in confusion, as his eyes opened, but when his eyes landed on me, his eyebrows relaxed, and he gave me a sleepy smile.

I smiled, taking in every detail. How his shocking, deep blue eyes shown. His brilliant, pearl white, perfectly straight teeth. His bleach blonde hair, starting to show off dark brown roots. His hair a crazy, adorable mess.

“Hey princess” He smiled, and then yawned, while stretching out like a cat. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

So cute! Wait...why did I just think that? He is cute though...wait, Emily, snap out of it! You’ve only known him for a day! You don’t fancy him! Wait, why did I just think that? I cant...oh no....

“Good morning” I smiled back.

As I started to climb out of bed, he pulled me back into the bed, hugging tighter.

“Niall!” I laughed, trying to escape.

“Stay in bed, just five more minutes! It’s so warm and cosy!” he said, closing his eyes again.

I laughed again, and said “As good as that sounds... I want food!”

His eyes shot opened, and he let go of me, and jumped out of bed, getting caught up in the covers. I laughed, and ran towards the door. I heard shuffling, and I turned my head to see Niall pushing the covers off himself.

I laughed, and shouted “Last one to the food miss’s out!” and ran out of the room.