Kissing Intervention!

𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌

With eyes that used to hold nothing but snakiness and disdain for him, now they looked at him with gratitude. It made his heart do a jump, to see you so happy for words he's said, he was over the moon to be able to help you, back then at his chambers and now, with this. He loved helping you, and seeing that you trusted him, it made his heart swell with a number of emotions.

"When you put it that way, there's no way I can let Azul win," you reply, that twinge of confidence and determination sounded like beautiful choruses, singing in his ears, soothing his head as your happy and newfound look made for a wonderful visual.

 Weren't you just a sight for sore eyes?

Completing your complex nature and personality with your brains and charisma, there is nothing to hate about you, sure, you had your moments, but who hasn't? Your flaws only drew Riddle in more, and your growing sense of integrity was something that Riddle wouldn't miss for anything.

Feeling your hand under his felt so right, he could feel his heart do laps, his stomach twisting in an urgent manner, feeling encouraged by the contact, he felt his heart beat in his ears. Beating out any thoughts in his head, only hearing his heart vibrate.

Abandoning all logic and the severity of the situation, he lifted his hand, cupping your right cheek, he locked eyes with you. 

Seeing his nervous expression in the reflection of your slightly widened eyes. Seeing your parted lips, and feeling your slightly burning cheeks under his thumb. 

He was quick to catch you off guard, connecting your lips to his, you two shared a sweet kiss. Over the tea and cups, you put your hand onto his cheek, sending him a positive signal, the both of you closed your eyes.

Your ears were burning with how surprised and pleasant you were feeling, you certainly wasn't expecting this, no not at all, but you'd be a bad liar if you said you didn't enjoy this.

Riddle didn't want this moment to end, the two of your lips clicked like a two part necklace, the feeling of you against him sent sensations up and down his body, his soft lips contrasted greatly to his usual composed and firm personality. It flattered that he'd let those walls down just for you.

He kisses by the book, in the positive way, in his own characteristic way, duality being his lip's main nature. How do you explain a kiss that feels so demanding, yet so gentle and careful for you? Exactly.

He pulls away and for a second do you both share a loving look, seeing that you enjoyed it, he adjusts himself to get closer to you without the table getting in the way. 

Wordlessly, he pulled you in for another, sharing short kisses of passion and warmth, assuring you without saying anything.

If you could follow your heart, he would follow his. 

And his said to love you, love you properly, love you in a way you wouldn't question your mind, your heart, your body, your situation, you choices, your everything.

Your fingers traced pretty circles of affection onto his cheek as he pulled away, sending shivers down Riddle's spine. The both of you took this moment to catch your breaths, looking at each other with determination, you pressed a light kiss on his forehead.

You deserved a whole queendom's worth of attention, love, care, fortune, health, prosperity, everything.