~Chapter 24~

Chapter 24

The next two months passed by really quickly. In school, we were doing more in chem and bio so that when we start the hands-on learning, it will come by easier. Our professor said that we won’t be doing anything hands on until the next year, which sucks.

Niall and I were still dating. We tried our hardest to see each other as much as possible, but it was difficult considering that he was an international pop star and I had lessons and school work to be done. At the end of November, they all had to leave to go to London to do some mini-concerts and meet & greets. Our relationship had gotten out to the press at the beginning of November and I had gotten more hate than ever. I ended up breaking down once, but I remembered that this was our relationship, not theirs, and that their opinion’s doesn’t matter.

I looked over at my calendar as I bit the end of my pen, finishing these questions. 6 days until Christmas. In two days I will be flying back home to see my family. They had gotten off quarantine a few weeks ago, and they didn’t lose any more horses. I was so excited to see everyone again, I missed them so much.

The girlfriends occasionally visited me at the University, much to Kelsey’s pleasure. They all got along super well and we always had little coffee dates together at Starbucks. Kelsey also got a truck for her birthday which was on November 28, so we always drive around together.

Also, we had competed at 4 more shows, and I won 1st in the 1D every time. Ethan wasn’t back yet since he had to take care of Jonathan, who had woken up from his coma about 3 weeks after the accident. Luckily there was no nerve or memory damage, but he was still weak from being asleep for so long, plus the bones that he had broken from the accident.

Christina had finally stopped being a royal pain in the ass to me; she was actually half decent now. But she only talked to me when she had to. Talia and I were getting faster and faster with our times. I just wish that I could bring her home to show Kathleen how good we’ve gotten, but that would cost way too much money.

Finishing up the last question, I picked up my phone to see who had texted me. My face lit up when I saw his new name.

From; Boyfriend<3: Hello beautiful<3 I miss you loads, and i wanted to know if you wanted to come to my house for New Years? The other lads will be there as well, and my mum really wants to meet you. Think about it?

I bit my lip and thought it over. If I flew out on the 30th, that would give me enough time to get over my jet-lag.

 To; Boyfriend<3: Hey there,<3 miss you too! I would love to come, cant wait! How are things? Xxx

From; Boyfriend<3: They’re really really good. We’re just waiting backstage for an interview, the lads are going crazy. They say hello by the way! Xxx

To; Boyfriend<3: that’s great <33 good luck on the interview, and tell them I say hey as well! How long till you’re on?xx

From; Boyfriend<3: thanks, we’ll need it! We’re not on for another half hour, skype us? ;) xx

I chuckled and pulled out my laptop. Booting it up, I heard the familiar ring tone right away. I clicked accept and started putting my books into my bag as the screens connected. I looked back at the screen and screamed in surprise, which resulted in the boys on the other end to laugh and give each other high-fives.

“That wasn’t funny!” I exclaimed while holding my hand over my heart, which was still beating rapidly. They had all put on a bunch of spooky masks and had gotten close to the camera. I noticed that Niall was laughing the hardest.