Chapter 20

Justin's POV 

We walk inside her house and boyy was it huge. We take our jackets off to hang em up and kick off my shoes. To say that her house was nice would be an understatement. Her house was so beautiful. The walls were nicely painted and it matched the carpets and also the curtains. Lease to say Everything came together well.

"Nice house" I said still looking around the house.

She chuckled "Thank you"

She started walking away so I took that as go. I followed her to the living room.

"Holy shit" I breathed out. Her living room was perfect , it had the L shape couch , 50 inch wall TV , every damn system you could think of.

"You play" I asked amused. I've never met much girls that have played video games.

She sat on the couch leaning back "I only play on the PS3 and sometimes the XBOX"

"Cool what games do you have?" I asked standing there awkwardly.

She looked at me and ignored my question "Are you just gonna stand there"

"Shit sorry" I strolled over , pulled up my pants and quickly sat down.

"Are you serious ?" She laughed

I looked over at her and smirked "What" She looked at me and smiled shaking her head "The pants thing do you have to do that?"

I nodded laughing along with her "Yes I do , its uncomfortable sitting with my pants down. " I explained

She shrugged laughing a little "Whatever , lets play" She turned the TV on the game channel. I looked at the screen to see a game that I was kind of familiar with.

"Ghost?" I asked looking at the screen. She nodded smirking.

She's not serious. Is she ?

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious" She handed me the controller and booted up the game.

I smirked thinking of a plan " Let's play combat training , me and you on separate teams'

She chuckled "Okay" She turned her head to me.

"Loser has to do something for the winner" I challenged.

"Like what?" She raised her perfectly arched eyebrow at me.

"Anything" I smirked pressing play.

Selena's POV

"HA" I yelled in victory in his face .

'Whatever" Justin said throwing the controller onto the couch. He rolled his eyes and slouched in his seat.

"Sore loser much ?" I laughed

"Yeah , yeah. What do you want me to do" He asked frowning.

I looked down then looked back at him through my eyelashes.

"Kiss me"