Part 26

They were doing billing and suddenly jk puts the condom in the basket catching her off-guard

The girl on the counter look at them and said, "you are looking so cute together but don't you think it's a bit fast". Y/n quickly puts the condom out and said ,"it mistakenly fell" but jk put it back and say, "baby we might need it someday"

After the billing they both sat on bike eating the food they bought and y/n was still blushing. "Ohh c'mon princess till when you will blush",jk said. To which she replied , "do you see how she was looking at us".

"But I don't care okay so now stop thinking about it",jk said. She just hummed. After some time jk saw she was secretly eyeing him actually checking him out as he was in a sleeveless white t-shirt with trousers and his veiny hands were on display.

"Eat your food not me princess", he said while she was drinking the coke as she hears him she choke and some coke fell on his lips area. Seeing this jk leaned and licks that place catching her off guard.

"I-it's getting late can y-you drop me please", y/n said. "Sure let's finish this first". He looks at her whose lips were quivering maybe because she was nervous.

He pinned her to bike and smashed his lips on her and start moving them slowly enjoying the taste and this moment.

He pinched her waist indicating her to kiss him back so she did.

He moaned as he feels her lips moving like a child he pulls her more closer and in no time she was out of breath she pats his shoulder but nothing works he was busy eating his favourite dessert.

She again pats but instead he pulls her more closer deepening the kiss but as he feel she was about to pass out he broke the kiss still not satisfied.

He looks at her , face was red and lips were swollen due to his torture and chest rising up as he see her breathing become normal he again pulls her leaving her breathless once again but this time he was finally satisfied.

"What happens to you sometime huh" she asked. He just looks at her intensely and asked "does that kiss makes you uncomfortable".
She became confused but shook his head as no.

"Then why are you always nervous why don't you make the first move wh-", he get cutt off by a pair of lips

His eyes widened she was kissing him
'Y/N was kissing him' he feels her moving her lips before he can respond she back off and wipes her lips

She says," It's my first time feeling love I admit I am a little nervous but I am not uncomfortable believe me I just feel so weak yet warm around you I- she get cut off by a peck which was given by jk...

He said," I am sorry I get you a little wrong but now I believe my princess is nervous because it's her first time btw what will my princess feels when it will be her first time for another thing".

"Shut up", she said and blushed. Jk just chuckled and said now shall we go or- before he can say she ran and sat on bike. He shook his head.

As they reached home he pecks her forehead and say I love you  I know I never say that after our first kiss but now I am saying I LOVE YOU YAN Y/N