𝟐𝟎.

Two days had passed, and I still hadn't heard from Seokmin. I was devastated. I just wanted to talk to him peacefully, but he hadn't even bothered to reach out. That evening, Mingyu came home acting rather strange. "Hey, Mingyu, have you heard from Seokmin?" I asked, desperate for any information.

Mingyu hesitated, avoiding my gaze. "Oh, you know, Rachel, how was your day?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

I grew angry. "Mingyu, did you find Seokmin or not?" I demanded.

Mingyu let out a long sigh. "I... I ,

the others s-said that he left for New York this morning," he finally admitted.

My heart sank as I stumbled back, falling to the ground. I couldn't hold back the tears "n-new york?"

"How could he do this to me?" I screamed. "After two years of love, he just leaves? How could Seokmin do this to me? all this because of that stupid incident with seungcheol? yet because he couldn't understand that it was all a mistake!"

Mingyu kneeled beside me, his voice full of concern. "Rach.. We'll figure this out together, okay?"

I moaned in pain and disbelief, feeling abandoned and hurt. "I can't believe this is happening," I whispered, my voice trembling with emotion.

I stormed towards Jeonghan and Joshua's house, Mingyu hot on my heels. My heart was racing with anger and fear. As soon as we reached their doorstep, I banged on the door, tears streaming down my face.

"Rachel, what's wrong?" Jeonghan's eyes widened in surprise as he opened the door.

"Is everything okay?" Joshua asked, concern etched on his face.

I snatched Jeonghan's phone from his hand, fumbling to dial Seokmin's number. "I need to talk to him. Now."

Jeonghan nodded, handing me his phone. "Go ahead."

Mingyu stumbled into the house, panting heavily. "RACHEL KIM WAIT!" he said, looking from me to Jeonghan and Joshua.

I dialed Seokmin's number, my heart pounding. When he answered, his voice sounded different, distant. "Lee Seokmin, why did you leave Seoul without talking to me? "How can you do this? come here now please, I miss you seokmin" I said with my trembling voice.

"Rachel, I think we should end this," he said, the words hitting me like a slap. "I don't love you anymore."

The words ripped through me, leaving me gasping for air. "Why? After everything we've been through? all this just because of that incident? Seokmin I swear it's not what you think I love you! only you! please don't do this to me.

all these days I only thought about you, every day I looked for you in every corner of Seoul, please Seokmin don't do this to me" I cried, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"No, please, Seokmin, please don't do this," I pleaded, but he hung up before I could say anything else.

Mingyu and Jeonghan exchanged worried glances as they heard my sobs. "

"He- he said he doesn't love me anymore," I choked out, my whole body shaking with grief.

Joshua placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, his eyes showing his sympathy. "I'm so sorry, Rachel," he murmured.

I felt a surge of anger and heartache. How could Seokmin just end things like this?