𝟐𝟒.

As I glided across the ice, the wind kissed my cheeks and laughter bubbled up inside me. Seokmin was by my side, matching my every move with grace and charm. "This is amazing, Rachel," he said, his voice filled with pure joy.

I laughed and twirled, feeling the exhilarating rush of freedom. "I'm glad you convinced me to come skating, Seokmin. This is so much fun!"

After our enchanting evening in New York, we found ourselves at the airport, ready to part ways. "I wish you could stay longer," Seokmin said, his voice tinged with longing.

I hugged him tightly, feeling a pang of sadness. "I know, but I have to go back to Seoul. You need to finish your studies too, Seokmin. I want you to come to me as soon as you can."

Seokmin nodded, a look of determination in his eyes. "I promise, Rachel. I'll work hard and come to you as soon as possible."

As I boarded the plane, the engines roared to life, drowning out the sounds of the airport. I leaned back in my seat, humming a soft melody, my heart filled with anticipation for our reunion.

As soon as I stepped out of the arrival gate, a chorus of cheers and excited voices filled the air. "Rachel!" I heard Mingyu's familiar laugh and Monica's joyful scream. The guys, all joined in, welcoming me back to Seoul.

Hugs and laughter filled the car as we made our way back to our place. "I'm so happy you and Seokmin are back together," joshua said, his voice filled with genuine happiness. "We've missed you so much," added Monica.

I smiled, feeling so grateful to have such amazing friends. "I'm just glad to be back. And Seokmin... he's been so sweet these past few days." I recounted all the wonderful things Seokmin had done for me, and everyone listened intently, nodding and chiming in with their thoughts.

As we reached our place, the sound of happy chatter and laughter continued, and I felt so lucky to have such supportive friends. This was home.