Shawn imagine

You wake up in the morning, in yours and Shawn's bed, except, shawn is gone.
"Shawn"

"Shawwwwnn"

"Shawnnn where are youu"

No answer.

". SHAWNY POO WHERE ARE YOU??" You laugh while yelling. Still, there's no answer.

You groan and lazily get up to look for him. You check downstairs first, nothing. You look in the bathrooms, nothing.You look in the kitchen,nothing. You check everywhere in the house until you find a small note. You pick it up and read it. It says

Today is a very special day. Meet me at the place we first met.

Special day?? Then you remember, it's yours and Shawn's four year anniversary of you two being together.

You think back to when you first met him, and then remember it was at a cafe not too far from your house.

Feeling accomplished, you drive over there, and circle the lot before going inside.

As you walk inside, someone says

"Are you y/n"

"Yes" you reply

"This note was brought for you" they hand you a note, clearly from Shawn. It read

Congrats, you found it! Now go to the place we shared our first kiss.

Thinking some more,I remembered our first kiss was at the movie and theater far into town.

You get back into your car and drive to the theater, wondering what's gonna happen at the end of the "scavenger hunt".

You reach the theater, which is closed, but see a note wedged into the door of the theater. You grab the letter and read it slowly.

You sure do remember all this stuff. Now this is the last one: go to the most romantic place, where its peaceful and calming at night.

This could only be one place; the beach. There was a beach not too far from the theater, so you head down to the beach, excited to be there.

The sun was starting to go down as you get to the beach. You look around and you finally find him, standing in front of waves.

"Hi" you say, giving him a hug from behind. "Happy anniversary"

"Happy anniversary to you too" he turns and kisses you passionately, and you kiss back.

He turns back to the ocean and says "who do you think of when you stand in front of the waves" he asked.

You think, and you imagine you and Shawn sitting on towels watching two small children playing in the waves.

"You" you say looking at him.

He turns to face you, and tucks your flowing hair behind your hair.

He gets down on one knee and says

"Will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" He asks.

The ring was beautiful; it was diamond.

Of course, you say yes and tackle him with a hug and kiss him.

7 months later, you both say I do.

1 year after that, you give birth to twins, a boy and a girl, just as you imagined when you stood in front of the waves.

And you both live a happy long life

The end.

A/N~ is this good? Idek. Comment requests on imagines ples!!! I can never think of ideas xD