Playlist!

Y/N x Enoch

                         ~Not a lot, just forever~.                  "And I try to calm the wolf, to remind her I am both, still she tears at my sweater."
Adrianne Lenker

                              ~i was all over her~
"We didn't make out or do anything, back at that party I was all over her."
Salvia Palth

                       ~love song for a deadman~
                                     Chris Afton

                             ~Sweater Weather~
"And if I may just take your breath away, I don't mind if there's not much to say."
The Neighbourhood

                              ~Army Dreamers~
"What could he do? Should have been a father, but he never even made it to his twenties."
Kate Bush

                              ~Boys Don't Cry~
"I would tell you that I loved you, if I thought you would stay."
The Cure

                        ~Me and My Husband~
"Me and my Husband, we're doing better, it's always been just him and me together."
Mitski

                             ~I Love You So~
"I just need someone in my life to give it structure,
to handle all the selfish ways I'd spend my time without her."
The Walters

                             ~Daddy Issues~
"You ask me what i'm thinking about, I tell you that i'm thinking about, whatever you're thinking about."
The Neighbourhood

                               ~Hey Lover~
"Hey hey hey lover you don't have to be a star, Hey hey hey lover I love you just the way you are."
The Daughters of Eve

                               ~Paper Doll~
"I'm gonna buy a paper doll that I can call my own,
a doll that other fellows cannot steal."
The Mills Brothers

                        ~Somethin' Stupid~
"And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like I love you."
Frank Sinatra

                   ~Back To The Old House~
"And you never knew, how much I really liked you, because I never even told you, oh and I ment too."
The Smiths

                      ~I Can't Handle Change~
"I can't help but repeat myself I know it's not your fault, still lately I begin to shake for no reason at all."
ROAR

HEY POOKS THESE ARE SOME SONGS I THINK DESCRIBE THEIR RELATIONSHIP AS IM TRYING TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER, FEEL FREE TO MAKE THIS A PLAYLIST FOR WHEN READING OR ADD ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU THINK SUIT OUR CUTIES!

Stay peculiar 🖤