new backup dancer

622 words

i didn't proof read, so sorry for any typos or anything!

——
taylor's pov:
it was a couple of hours before the third night of the london shows, when an idea popped into my head.

it might be hard to work it in and choreograph it with such short notice, but i'm sure we could do it. "trav?" i call out, he looks up from his phone. "do you wanna be a part of the show tonight?" i asked.

"what? like in the show?" he laughed. "yes, please! i want you to carry me after the smallest man whoever lived. it would be so cute!" i said.

"i mean, im cool with that. but.. how are we doing this tonight? i don't have a costume or anything." he shrugged. "we can get something quick! and the choreography shouldn't be that hard!" i squealed, happy that he was up for it.

"alright, let's do it then." he said. i quickly doubled checked with my team and tree just in case. after we got everyone's approval, we began working on the dance.

it wasn't too difficult, he just had to memorize a few moves which he was luckily able to do pretty quickly.

once he had nailed down the choreography we were able to find a spare suit and some shoes that fit him nicely. it was perfect.

a while later once the show starts i got on stage and continued preforming how i usually would. once the tortured poets set finally rolled around i changed into my white dress and headed on stage for but daddy i love and so highschool.

when the time for the smallest man who ever lived rolled around i was filled with nerves and excitement. i sang the song and then laid on the ground like usually except a new backup dancer appeared.

i heard a couple gasps from the audience, everyone was in utter shock. shortly after the initial gasps, he picked me up and carried me bridal style, placing me on the red cushioned heart sofa.

i undid the zipper on the dress and slipped out of it, at this point i was practically in a bra and underwear, i could tell travis was blushing quite a bit.

once the transition was over, travis went back under stage and i continued preforming how i usually would. the audience was still quite shocked, probably because id never hard-launched a relationship like this, but i knew travis was different.

he was an amazing guy, the best person i could ever spend the rest of my life with. his personality was wonderful and just overall a really caring guy. i knew from the start this was going to last, and it did.

after the show had finished up and i went back stage to meet travis. "you did amazing babygirl!" he smiled, giving me a nice long warm hug.

"so did you." i giggled, sitting down on the small couch. "so how was your eras tour debut?" i laughed. "good, good." he joked, cuddling up beside me.

i pulled out my phone and checked social media on a separate private account, so i could look into things more. 

everything was all over the place, between travis's unexpected appearance and me brining gracie up on the and singing 'us.' all of my wonderful where left shocked.

i always love to bring special guests up on stage, but it hurts a little seeing how jealous people are when i do, or if i sang someone's favorite song as a surprise song.

——
sorry it was kinda short!

so anyways do you guys think she'll bring up travis again for the next shows? or just one night

leave any requests here—>