Chapter 7: Double Date

It was the next day, and Danny didn't go to school due to the fact that he needed to get some practice acting like a girl for the date. He may have looked like a girl, but he realized he needed to put some time into the way he walked and talked.

He spent all morning watching YouTube videos practicing his walk and voice training. After a while, he thought he had made some progress, but it really wasn't the best. However, it had to be good enough, as he was running out of time.

"I guess I'll just keep the talking to a minimum," Danny thought as he listened back to his voice recordings.

Once he decided no more practice would help him for the day, he awaited for Katie to get home so she could help him get ready.

Once she was home, it was a similar process as yesterday, as he went into her room and she did his hair and makeup like before. Once she had completed the process, Danny opened up his eyes just like before and started to admire himself once again, looking back at his beautiful reflection.

"I have a surprise for you," Katie said as she removed some contact lenses behind her back.

Now Danny was able to not have to have glasses on, which would further help him with his disguise.

Once Danny had his new contacts in, Katie went into her closet bringing out some clothes and laid an outfit on her bed.

"I picked out this outfit just for you, and I'm sure you will love it!" Katie said as she gestured towards the bed.

Danny got up and walked over to the bed to check out what the outfit looked like. He saw a push-up bra, panties, a crop top, a short flared skirt, some jewelry, and heels.

He looked down at all of the items and became overwhelmed at first, but then decided to strip down and started by putting on the underwear. Once it was on, he couldn't help but take a minute to admire himself, and after a few seconds, he got back to dressing.

He put on the skirt, slipping his legs into it and pulling it up. He then threw the cropped shirt on and saw how the push-up bra made it look like he had boobs. He then finished off the outfit with the jewelry Katie had given him. Once he was dressed, he sat down and put on the heels.

The heels were a new experience he hasn't gotten until now, and he loved how his feet looked in them. Once he had them completely on, he got up with a wobble and then slowly walked over to the mirror, trying not to fall in the heels.

Looking back at himself, all he could do was admire the appearance, and he couldn't believe he could look like this. All he saw was a girl looking back at him and he thought that he would totally date her. At that moment, he was excited, just wishing the date could have been someone else other than his bully.

 At that moment, he was excited, just wishing the date could have been someone else other than his bully

After admiring himself for a while, he zoned back in and decided to show his sister how he looked.

"Wow!! You look stunning! It also looks like you are learning the heels quick!" Katie said as she saw Danny strutting over to her.