"Be my forever"

Final Chapter

Side story

"Yah! Park Cheol Su!" Mi do said. Cheol Su got surprised to see her on the airport. "What are you doing here? I didn't inform any of you that I'm coming..." He said. Mi do rolled her eyes. "Ara told to Jin Ah... Then Mr. Han ask me to fetch you here..." Mi do said. "Yah! Just be grateful you have a beautiful driver today... Don't ruin my mood, Arasso? Because of you I cancel my blind date today..." Mi do said.

Cheol Su let out a small laugh. "Give me your car key and leave now so you can go to your blind date." He said jokely. "Why shoud I give it to you? It's my car that we're using today... "She said. 

Cheol Su let out a deep sigh. "Arasso... Let's go to your favorite bar after, it's my treat as my thank you for today, Deal?" He said. Mi do pout her lips. It's been month since she last go to her favorite bar. "Arasso... I have no choice my two bestfriends had already their own family..." She said and she start to walk. "Yah! You must be proud of because you're drinking with hottie like me." Cheol Su shouted. Mi do look at him she smirked and let out a dirty finger to him. Cheol Su got shocked. "Yah! Jeon Mi do!" He said but Mi do ignored him.

"How can Jin Ah has a friend like you?." He said as he tilt his head.

Like what they agreed, they went to Mi Do's favorite bar and they drink and dance together. Cheol Su look to the dance floor as he drinking his beer to have sight seeing but no one there has caught his attention. "You havent found your the one,here?" Mi do said. Cheol su let out a small smile. "They're all look like the same... No one stand out." Cheol Su said. Mi do let out a peal of laughter. "If youre looking like Yoon Jin Ah... Go to church not on this kind of place,Cheol Su..." She said. Cheol Su let out a peal of laughter. "One more martini please.." Mi do said. "Yah! Stop... Youre already drunk..." Cheol Su said. "No, Im not..." Mi do said. Mi do give him another shot of vodka. "Lets celebrate our life tonight for being a fuckin hot single, Mr. Park..." Mi do said and toss her glass on his glass. "Cheers!" She said.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Jin Ah woke up with Jin Woo small little kisses on her neck. Jin Ah smile as she feel his warm breath. "Mr. Yoo... I'm still sleepy..." She said. Jin Woo "let's take a walk, Jin Ah..." He whispered. Jin Ah look at the clock at the side table. And she turn around to look at her husband. "It's only twelve midnight, Jin Woo..." She said. Jin Woo smile while fixing some hair strand on her face. "Please..." He whispered. Jin Ah smile,  "Arasso... But buy me some fish cake, arasso?" She said. Jin Woo let out a peal of laughter. "Arasso... " He said. 

They went to Han river. Jin Woo park the car and he let out a peal of laughter when he saw his wife sleeping. He hold her hand and gently pressed it and kiss it. Jin Ah open her eyes and look at him. "We're here..." He said. Jin smile, "I'm sorry, I fall asleep..." She said. "It's okay... Let's go?" He said.

Jin Woo and Jin Ah walks along the Han River. "Yah! You didn't buy some foods so we can eat while walking." Jin ah said. Jin Woo laugh. "Your doctor told us that you're on a diet. In a month our little princess will be born." Jin Woo said. "So let's do the doctor's advice, Mrs. Yoo..." Jin Woo said and pinch her nose. Jin Ah pout her lips. "So why you wake me up in the middle of the night?You know that I always get hungry by this time. " Jin Ah said with her puppy eye.

There's a little boy who caught her attention. "Yah! Jin Woo... Look!" She said. Jin Woo turn around and look where she's looking at. "He's all alone here? Where's he's parents?" Jin Ah said. Jin Ah walk fast to approach the boy. "Be creful, my wife..." Jin Woo said  then he smile and follow her.