"Our Promise"

Side story

Mi do search for her phone that keeps on ringing. She take it and answer the call. 

Ji Hyun: Yah! What's with you?? Jin Ah is looking for you last night... Where are you?

Mi do: (yawning) Waeyo? Is there something happened last night?

(Ji Hyun let out a deep sigh)

Ji Hyun: really, Mi do??? Yah! Jin Woo proposed to Jin Ah last night. And the last time I checked, you're with us during planned and preparations.

(Mi do got shocked...)

Mi do: oh my...  I forgot!

Ji Hyun: Gong yoo is also looking for you.... Where are you? Im driving now heading to your apartment.

Mi do is about to stood up when an arms wrapped around her waist. Mido got freezed for a second.

She slowly look who's with her. "Omo... Yah!!!!!!" Mi do shouted and kick him. Cheol Gang fall on the floor.

(Ji Hyun got startled when she heard her bestfriend scream over the phone)

Ji Hyun: Are you okay? Waeyo? Is there something happened?? 

Mi do: Ji Hyun... Don't go here... I mean in my apartment... Im not here I mean I checked in in the hotel last night.  I have to go ...

Mi do end their conversation.

Cheol Su stood up and touch his waist.  "Yah! What's wrong with you?" He said.

Mi do got shocked and her eyes got widen when he saw him naked in front of her. Cheol Su also look at her and he gulped to realize that Mi do is naked infront of him.

"Eotteoke!!!!" Mi do said. She immediately cover her body with blanket.  Cheol Su pull the curtain to cover his private part.

"Ani! Nothing happened last night..." Mi do said.

"I think you had fun last night, Jeon Mi do shhi..." Jin Ah said teasingly.  Ji Hyung let out a peal of laughter.

Mido and Cheol Su got both startled to sudden appearance of her two bestfriends.

"Jin Ah... Ji Hyun... How did you enter here?" Mi do said.

Ji Hyun smile teasingly. "We knew your password." she said.

"Let's go... Ji Hyun let's go shopping... Maybe they want more time for today..." Jin Ah said as she trying to control her laughter.

"Yah! Yoon Jin Ah!!" Mi do and Cheol Su shout together.

"This is all your fault! Aisshh..." Mi do said and pull the blanket as she immediately went to the bathroom. "Me? Yah! You're the one who wants me to be with you last night... " Cheol Su said.

The two laugh went they went outside.
"Yah! I forget to take a video of them..." Ji Hyun said while laughing. Jin Ah let out a peal of laughter. "It looks like our hottie bestfriend will get married soon..." Jin Ah said.  And the two laugh.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Month later

Jin Woo and Jin Ah taking a bath together. They both wearing their bathrobe while standing infront of each other. "You go first, Jin Woo..." She said. "Waeyo? We're always doing this... " He said. Jin Ah pout her lips and look away. "Yah! It's embarrassing  that you will see my body like this... I gain so much weight during my pregnancy and..." Jin Ah said. Jin Woo smile and pull her closer to him. "You're always be beautiful and gorgeous  in my eyes, Jin Ah..." He said. Jin Ah look at him. "Really?" She said. Jin Woo slowly untie her bathrobe. "You never failed to seduce me..." He whispered. Jin Ah let out a small smile as she was blushing.