Imagine#10

Y/N POV

Today Matthew is turning 18. God he's finally gonna be a adult. And as for me. Well I'm still 17. Til next month.

We're planning to go eat somewhere.

Baby💘💦🙆🏽:
Pick you up in a hour?😘

Me:
Yess😘💗

I was already out the shower and was currently straightening my hair. It also want take me much one since it's not long or that thick.

After I finished I did my makeup which was foundation and mascara with a bit of eyeshadow.

I put my finishing touches with my lipstick and went to my closet.

I decided to put a flowey dress that had flowers. With my blackstrap sandals.

I checked myself in the mirror and was satisfied. I heard a ding ok my phone and checked to see that Matthew said he was on his way.

Damn. A hour passed already?

I went back to the bathroom to fix my hair just to add some finishing touches.

"Y/N!" My mom yelled from the living room.

"Coming" I said walking out my room to the kitchen.

"Matthews here" she pointed out. I smiled at him and went to hug him.

"Happy birthday baby" I said against his lips.

"Thank you beautiful" he hugged me. "Have fun and be safe!" My mom said smiling but serious.

"Okay mom" I chuckled.

"Bye mrs.y/m/l/n" Matt said waving goodbye to her.

Matt opened the door to his car and then went around to get in. "Soo where to?" I questioned looking at him.

"Well i was thinking dog house?" He said inter-whining our hands and backing out the drive way.

"Sounds good" I said looking out the window.

"So what's your plans this weekend." I said keeping the convo going. "Well my family wants me to go back to Virginia for a while" he trailed off.

I nodded. "That sounds like fun."

"Yea, but I'll miss you" he kissed my hand making me blush.

We finally got to dog house and it wasn't that packed surprisingly.

"Can you go get me a Pepsi?" He asked handing me his cup to fill up while he waited for the food that we ordered.

I took the cup and went to the soda machine.

I got Dr.Pepper and got his Pepsi. I got the kids and straws as well.

I walked back to Matt to see a girl all up on him. "Am I interrupting something?" I eyed the girl. No one touches what's mine except for me and only me.

"No no-" Matt got cutted off by the girl. "And you are" she questioned.

"His girl" I growled. Matt gripped my waist pulling me back a bit. "Aw that's cute" she sarcastically said.

"Why don't you go somewhere else. Somewhere where a boy actually will take you for a buck" I barked back.

She rolled her eyes and left.

"Damn Baby" Matt joked. "Well she was getting a bit too touchy with what's mine" I said crossing my arms.

"Yea yea" he smiled.