Imagine#30

{excuse all mistakes!}

I was laying in bed watching Empire, the worlds best drama show. It's amazing!

It has everything, singing, dancing, acting it like the kardashian's except they have talent. <no hate yo>

My boyfriend Matthew was currently taking a shower and left his phone that was blowing up with messages on the lamp stand.

I know it's not good to snoop but it's pretty hard when their phone is blowing up. I looked at the collar ID and it simply said 'Anna'.

Anna, his ex girlfriend.

My heart broke. I don't know if I'm overreacting or if I'm under reacting. If that's even a word.

I did something that I didn't think I would need do, ever, I unlocked his phone as my heart shattered even more.

'Babe answer'

'Are you still with y/n?'

'I'm coming over.'

'Just leave her already'

And the one that made me explode was 'when are you gonna leave her like you told me you were'

"babe what are you doing with my phone" Matt's Sturn voice came through my ears. "How could you?" My voice cracked.

"What are you talking about" he asked drying his hair. I threw his phone as it hit his chest and bounced off to the ground.

"What the hell is your problem!" He yelled. "What's mine? What's yours. Thinking you would get away with something this sick! See I knew this was a bad idea if I would of listened to Shawn then this wouldn't of happened" I yelled loosing breath.

By now I was crying of frustration as Matt stood shirtless angry at the fact that I threw his phone.

"Y/n I'm sorry but its hard getting over her, she's like a drug I'm addicted to I-"I cut his off my throwing a picture of us at him as it shattered right by his toes.

"Can you calm down before you cut me!" He yelled. "Do you think I wanna fucken hear this crap, do you think I want to hear you talking about some girl that cheated on you, and you still loving her while I'm here in love with you?" I snapped.

"If that all you want to say then don't say anything, we're done" my voice finally cracked as I sniffed.

"I can't believe this is all happening" I murmured to myself. "I'm sorry y/n" Matt pleaded.

I ignored him. As what he said came through one ear and out the other.

"Just hear me out! Jesus y/n. Why do you always have to be stubborn?" He snapped at me making me mad.

"are you joking" I laughed in disbelieve. "Do you hear yourself?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"How could you say that after everything you've done. I mean I can't blame you if I'm not good enough" I said looking down.

"But you could of at least broke up with me, it would of hurt me. But at least it isn't painful as cheating on someone that cares about you so much Matthew" I said shaking my head.

"And the funny thing is," I started.

"I used to think of you as somebody who would never, ever hurt me, ever" he looked at me with guilt.

"But I was wrong." I said getting my stuff.

"Y/n we can fix this please" he begged as his voice softened. "No, it's too late now Matthew" I said getting my keys.

"I'll be back to get the rest of my stuff." I said moving out of his way. "Please I need you" he said.

"Did you not just hear what you said two minutes ago about how u can't get over her? You don't have me anymore. Go back to her. She's your drug" I said making quotes around drug.

"Baby-"I cut him off. "I'll always love you Matthew you were my first love. Never forget that" was my last sentence before I never saw him again.

Of course it hurt walking out and never going back, only for my stuff of course. But it broke me little by little.

He called me and texted me but of course I had to ignore them. It was for my own good.

He's happily moved on now and so am I.

Maybe this was a sign. I don't know. But I can't help but think, what would it been if we never broke up?

Here's a imagine babes!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in freakin forever!!!! I've been so busy with school and soccer. But I'll update more during Thanksgiving break I promise!!!💗💗💗

I hope you guys liked it! I tried to make it like a movie scene hahaha.

Someone suggested it and I liked it so I decided why not!💁🏽

The next imagine will be a request that I got in my message.

If you guys want to request you are welcomed!

But if I don't do you imagine right away it's mostly because I already have a imagine planned out! But I'll get to your soon!!💙💙

Vote/Comment🎀

~sam👸🏼

QOTD;

@drugvisual: I dont think I would ever love you again but I dont want you to feel what we felt with anyone else🍃