Imagine#23

{excuse mistakes pleaseee💗}

"Vivi, hurry I need to leave in a couple of minutes" my boyfriend yelled from up stairs. "What's the rush" I mumbled running up stairs.

"I need to go practice my skit for the next couple of YouTube videos Remember?" He said standing up.

"Oh um yea, Sorry I forgot" I sighed. This week I've been stressed because of finals for my class. "Just come with me then, I mean you could use a break" he said rubbing my arms.

"I can't Matt. I have to study. If I plan on getting into UCLA I need to study" I looked up at him.

"Babe you've been studying this whole week. A couple hours wouldn't hurt" he budged. "I don't know Matt" I said not really fond of the idea.

"Com'on vivi. After we're done with the script we can maybe, do a little of this," he smirked leaning down to kiss me. I was about to kiss back until he pulled away.

He teased me on purpose. I bit my lip trying to keep myself from smiling. "What do you say" he asked knowing I would say yes.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes smiling. He smirked knowing he got his way. I got my shoes, slipping them on and my books to study.

"Really" he sighed looking at my books. "What, you never said I couldn't bring my books" I smirked. "Well obviou- you know what fine. Two can play that game" he smirked.

I raised one Eyebrow knowing I was gonna win since I always do. I got my stuff and jogged down stairs locking the door.

I got in the car and so did Matt. "Wanna turn the radio up" he offered but I declined. He rested his hand on my thigh making me nervous.

He noticed how tense I was getting and squeezed it. I gasped a bit making him look at me with that devious smirk once again.

'Okay Espinosa I see the game you want to play now' I thought to myself.

We finally got to his house and his parents weren't home. Great. This could come in handy.

First things first, I dropped my pencil on purpose so that I would bend down to get it. In front of Matt.

"Dammit, babe could you hold this" I said handing him my books. I bent down and grabbed my pencil making sure Matt saw. I turned around and saw Matt biting his lip.

"Thanks" I grabbed the books smirking knowing I got him back. He unlocked his door and walked in with me right behind him.

I closed the door behind me and set my books on the counter. "Do you want something to drink?" He offered. "No I'm fine thanks" I answer sitting down.

He got a bottle for him and sat next to me. "So what exactly are you studying for" he asked taking a sip from his water. "My history exam about people that died along time ago" I said grabbing his water to take a drink of it.

"Thought you said you weren't thirsty" he said taking it back. "Well, I got a little thirsty" I chuckled.

"Okay can we start the script now" he said getting up. I nodded. "I'll be right back, stay here" he said running up stairs.

"Okay because I'm totally gonna go somewhere" I sarcastically said. A couple minutes later he came back with a script in his hand.

"So what's the video about." I asked flipping through the pages. "So basically we're doing this video on Foush's channel, and it's about a party and stuff" he shrugged.

(I know that's not how you spell his name but I shortened it)

"Ready?" He asked smiling. "From where" I said looking at the paper. He pointed and I nodded.

"And action" he said Malik get giggle a bit. "Com'on dude lets just do it! They'll be girl and music and girls!" I said I'm a guy voice.

"I don't know man, seems a bit risky." He said his part. "Do you really wanna be known as the loser kid that didn't get lai- wait pause," I stopped.

"Is this about sex?" I lifted a eyebrow as he bit his lips. "Maybe, but it's just a script. And don't worry. I'll be thinking about you through the whole thing" he smirked making me hit his arm as I laughed.

"Okay let's continue" he said pointing back at the paper. "Do you really wanna be known as the loser kid that didn't get laid at his last senior party" I said making a weird face.

"Maybe yea , I mean, I rather be safe then sorry bro" he added. "Dude! Loosen up com'on!" I yelled as if I was part of it.

"Fine but I'm not getting laid" he stated. "That's it?" I laughed.

"Well there's more but foush hasn't gave it to me" he laughed. "It's not too bad. But there better not be kissing other girls in this video" I said getting serious.

"Their wont and if there is, I'll call out. I rather be out of the video then cheat with some stranger" he said making me smile.

"Good" I pecked his lips. "Okay now back to my studying" I sat down getting my history book. "No, no no" he took the book away from me. "Matt" I whined.

"I told you after the script we would have a little make out session" he smirked. "Calm your hormones now Espinosa" I said taking my book back.

"Oh com'on just a little" he grabbed my hand. I pecked his lips quickly earning a grin. "That's it" he whined.

"Matt I have homework" I chuckled. "Just a little tincy wincy" he pouted his lip. I rolled my eyes sighing.

I tuned my head as he puckered his lips. Our lips moved in sync like a missing puzzle peace.

He placed his hand on my cheek creasing it and I smiled into the kiss. He brought me to his lap as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We pulled away both breathless as we stared into each other's eyes. He rested his forehead on mine kissed my nose then my lips once more.

"I love you" he whispered to me smiling. "I love you more" I smiled blushing. "God your so gorgeous" he said kissing me.

Here's your imagine @ViVi_F_Dallas !!!💖💖

I hoped you like it babe!!🎀 sorry it took so long omg🔫

I tried my best I'm sorry if you didn't like it it's just I had homework San I rushed through it😅😅

Thank you guys so much for the read and votes they mean the world to me!!!!❤️❤️❤️

I will not take request at the moment becaUse I might not update as much and I don't want people to be waiting and waiting for theirs!😊

VOTE/COMMENT if you'd like!!!😘😘😘

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK MY BEAUTIES!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~Sam💩

QOTD;

@InternallyIost: I wonder if your chest ever aches at the sound of my name the same way mine does whenever I hear yours.💔